Chapter 20

"Who's going first?" Asked Cam.

"Uh, Nash. Truth or dare?" Matt asked to Nash.

"Uh, Truth," Nash responded.

"Why do you always tweet stuff about 'I need someone' and stuff like that?" Asked Hannah immediately.

"I dont know," Nash shrugged.

"Cam, Truth or Dare?" Asked Nash.

"Dare, obviously," He smirked.

"I dare you to lick the floor," Nash laughed.

Cam immediately stood up from his place next to me and almost fell to the floor, got into a planking position and stuck his tounge out and licked the dirty carpet.

"OH MY GOD, EW!" Me and Hannah yelled in sync.

"Thats nasty," Matt said, Cam stood back up while picking pieces of fluff of his tounge.

"Charlie, Truth or Dare?" Cam asked me, as we went around the circle.

"Uhm, Truth.." I said precautiously. Cam thought for a second then said,

"Do you like Gilinsky?"

"Yeah, he's a great friend," I said, I realise I just put him deep in the friend zone, I feel bad now.

"Okay! Matt, Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Uhm, Dare," He said, daringly, no pun intended.

"I dare you to.. lick a bar of soap on the bathroom!" I said excitedly. I'm shit at dares, but I had a good feeling about this.

"Fine, sure," He said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom. Me, Nash and Cam walked after him.

He flipped the light for the bathroom on and picked up a bar of soap on the corner of the sink. He placed it to his mouth and licked it.

"Oh god," I said as I clutched my mouth, trying not to throw up. Cam and Nash just laughed.

"Can I talk to the boys for a sec?" Nash asked, talking to me.

"Yeah sure, " I walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to Hannah.

"Where are the boys?" She asked.

"They're just talking," After a while they emerged from the bathroom and sat in their places.

"Han, truth or dare?" Matt asked.

"Hmmmm dare,"

"I dare you to tweet 'I want to have Hayes's babies #Haynah'." Matt said maliciously.

"Oh god, do I have to?" She said embarrassed.

"Yes," He said.

"I hate you," She took out her phone and opened up twitter. Her phone made that tweet sent sound.

"I really really hate you," She emphasised.

"I know you do," Matt laughed.

"Nash, truth or dare?" She asked him.

"Truth,"

"Uhm.. are you a virgin?" She asked evilly.

"Uhh," He laughed, causing Matt and Cam to laugh.

"No," He said during laughs.

Woah, okay. That's. Uhm. Woah. Well, the eyes make girls feel some type of way. It's expected to be honest.

"Cam?"

"Truth,"

"How'd Grace take the break up?" Nash asked