Chapter 22

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat.

"My sister wanted to meet some guy," He said causally.

"And you," He rolled his eyes over to look at me.

"You look different,"

"You know fucking what? You need to go, and if I ever fucking see you again, I will personally beat the shit out of you," I yelled, threatening him.

I tried to walk over to where Jack and Jack where but he clutched my arm before I could go anywhere.

"You didn't say that last time," My arm tensed up at the thought of 'last time'

"Oh yeah you remember that don't you?" His voice was smooth, like the stereotypical villain of the movie, but there's one difference, this isn't a movie.

"You looked great tied to the headboard, what a happy coincidence that Max had rope in his drawers," I pushed him off and ran, fast.

I ran out to the room and into the lobby. I manically pressed the button until the elevator dinged open.

Jack's P.O.V

It was all going great, Charlie was getting on great with the fans.

"Next," The security guard said to the next girl in line.

She ran up to me and wrapped her arms and legs around me, so I was essentially carrying her in the hug. I wrapped my arms around her back and lowered her down.

"I love you so much Jack," She said sweetly.

"I love you too babe," She handed me a t-shirt and a letter. I signed the t-shirt and started to open the letter when she said:

"Can you read it when you're by yourself?" She asked, her big hopeful

eyes looked up at me.

"Sure babe," I placed it in my back pocket and she was taken ushered away by the security guard.

I took a sip of my water and noticed that Charlie was talking to some guy, no one from Magcon. She then ran, out of the auditorium and he ran after her. What if this is that Zak motherfucker? I whispered to Johnson that I'll be back, then ran after him.

Charlie's POV

I ran to my room, and slammed the door.

I paced around the room, trying hard to suppress the memories of the last time I saw him.

The door flung open, damn these fucking American hotel doors which don't fucking lock when they close.

"Awh, how cute, you thought you could hide from me," I froze, not knowing whether to run or to try and fight him.

I made a bolt for the door, he caught me in my tracks and tackled me onto the bed.

"You know what happens next don't you?" I quivered beneath him.

"If you make a single fucking sound I will make it more painful for you,"

He started to bite down my neck, leaving a stinging sensation. I whimpered, loudly.

He clamped his hand down hard over my mouth.

"I said not a fucking sound!" He yelled. The tears brimming in my eyes.

His hands drifted down to the edge of my dress, he pulled it up and unzipped my shorts. He slid them down my legs, leaving me just in my pants.

He slid them down to my ankles then tossed them aside, not moving his hand from my mouth, while using the other to hold my hands together, so I was completely helpless.

I pulled my legs shut, refusing to open them, but he just yanked them open.

I cried out in agony as it felt like my vagina was being ripped open.

He thrust forcefully in and out, bringing back painful flashbacks.

Tears spilled down the side of my face as he violated my body.

I prayed to any deity I could that it all would be over soon.

He pulled out and removed his sweaty hand from my face.

"You ain't gettin' pregnant, don't worry." He said bitterly. He zipped up his jeans and stood up at the edge of the bed.

"You know you should really make yourself harder to find," he spat.

"We should do this again sometime," He laughed menacingly and walked out of the room.

My whole body felt numb, I couldn't feel anything.

I curled up into a ball and leaned against the wall at the corner of the bed and buried my head into my knees.

Suddenly a cold hand touched my back.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, hoping it wasn't Zak.

"Oh god, Charlie, it's me, it's Jack baby," Jacks soothing voice was a relief. I turned over and clutched to him. Tight.

"Shh, shh, baby, I'm here now, No ones gonna hurt you," He comforted.

I just cried into his chest.

"It was him," I coughed out. He was silent. He looked down and then realised.

"Oh god," He gasped.

"I am so sorry, " He whispered, holding me tight.

He unhooked me from his clutch and laid me down on the bed.

"Baby, I'm gonna need you to be real brave now," He sat below my feet at the edge of the bed.

"You need to open your legs baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise," He gently placed his hands on my knees.

I started to pull my legs apart, every move stinging like shit.

He gasped, he traced around the bruises on my thighs and I winced in pain.

"I'm gonna take you to the hospital okay?" He assured me.

"What about magcon?" I said quietly.

"You're my priority now," He said sweetly.

"Okay, can you stand up babe? Want me to carry you?" I gently swung my legs over so they were dangling over the bed.

I tried to stand up but my legs just copped out and I fell, hard. Jack ran to my side.

"It's okay, I got you baby," He gently picked me up and laid me back on the bed.

"Wait," I placed my hands on his chest so he couldn't pick me up again.

"What? Whats wrong?" He looked down at me.

"I need underpants," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, uh," He looked around the room.

"Where's your suitcase?" He asked.

"Its on the floor by the window," I said, pointing to the close curtained window. He walked over and dug around, in my bag.

He then walked over with a black pair of my pants. He gently slid them up my legs.

"That better?" He reassured.

"Yeah," He picked me up again and carried me down the hall to the elevators.