chapter 15

Nash and Cameron both stood up as I walked in.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked, placing my key down.

"We need to talk to you about something," They both looked at each other. Worriedly.

"Yeah, what?" I asked, slightly scared of what might happen within the next few seconds.

"Is there something happening between you and Jack?" Asked cameron. That's not exactly where I thought this conversation was gonna go but okay..

"No, we're just good friends," I said,

"Well, uhm.. Sit down for a sec," Nash said as he guided me down to sit on the edge of my bed.

"There's a problem," Cameron said,

"As you know we've been arguing recently," he continued.

"Yeah...?" I said,

"About you, we both like you, " Holy shit, I thought sarcastically.

"Hold that thought," I said, standing up."

"I am not worth fighting for, I am not pretty or within good enough mental state to ruin a friendship as good as yours, so don't fight over me," I continued, I dont know why these guys like me, I look like shit 24/7.

"C'mon, you keep saying that but this won't go away, Jacks feelings for you won't go away either, I heard him talking to Johnson about how mic he really likes you, Our feelings for you won't go away, at least mine won't," Cameron said as he edged slowly forwards.

"Cameron, Nash, I love you both, like brothers, but I can not do that to either one of you to choose between you, and I don't really know either of you that well, I only met you a few weeks ago.." I said.

"That's what we've been talking about, whoever you choose, the other can't get angry," Nash said.

"I'm not choosing between you, I only just met you! I don't know anything about you! You could be axe murderers..." I exclaimed.

"Well, we're not axe murderers.." Said Cam awkwardly. Then, Jack Gilinsky burst in.

"Hey Charlie! Do you wanna-" he stopped and looked at Nash and Cam.

"Oh.." He said weakly.

"Nash, Cam, can I have a minute with Jack?" They both looked at each other awkwardly.

"yeah, okay," Cam said as he and Nash walked out of the room.

The door closed and Jack walked towards me.

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

"Nothing, it's fine," I lied.

"you sure?" he asked again.

"yes. it's fine jack," I lied again.

"I was just wondering if you want to come get some food with us?" He asked.

"Who's 'us'?" I inquired

"Oh, just me and Matt," he said.

"Oh yeah sure," I said, I walked over to the bedside table and got my key and my wallet.

"Okay, let's go," We walked down into the lobby and waited for Matt.

"Hey guys," Matt said as he appeared walking down the stairs just after us.

"Where should we go?" Asked Matt.

"I know a place," Jack said as he dragged us to his car parked out front.

"Where are we going?" Matt asked.

"Don't worry," Jack said as he started the car.

"OH GOD! HES GONNA KILL US! I KNEW HE WAS A SERIAL KILLER!" Yelled Matt as he banged at the windows.