1 Prologue

...
de·ceit
ˈsēt/
noun: the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.
...

Prologue

It all started with deceit and it will end with deceit.

What if all you believed in was a lie? And the person you trusted the most is the person who will betray you? And in life you thought will be a clean straight line comes a tangle of lies and web of deceit that will hardened your heart.

When all that's left is the truth... can their hearts withstand it all or all that's left is to forget and part ways.

Teaser

Howard Alcantara. I felt the bitterness in my mouth as I rolled that name in my breath. I am starting to abhor him and his góddamn name which he deceitfully linked to mine.

Howard Alcantara. The deceitful devil!

I tripped on a flat cement street. Maybe because I am running with wobbly legs or weak knees. Or maybe because of the tears that blurred my vision. I just tripped on the cold ground as I sat myself and hugged my knees as I rock myself back and forth seeking to find comfort with my own warmth. I rested for a little while, trying to compose myself again to gain strength to make another run for it. Then I can feel the slowly hardening of my heart. The slowly gripping of coldness that is enveloping my whole being. As I stood up on that ground I knew I've changed. I knew on that instant I have changed for the worst. They made me changed for the worst. As I walked that empty street in a moonless night, I vowed with raging anger building inside me.

I vow on my mother's grave that this will be the last time that Papa's family will ever see me.

I vow that this will be the last time that Howard Alcantara will play me, this will be the last that he will deceive me. For I will be much wiser and stronger and more deceitful than him!

Fvck them all! Fvck you Howard Alcantara!