Meet the ... BOY'S

We all stared at the boy in confusion, if he's an idol why did he take public transport and why was he on his own? So many questions went through our heads.
"Hello, we are BTS and we are going to be here for a week. We are here to asses the place and we all hope you will be good students, work hard guys!" The green haired one said.
"Let's introduce ourselves first though." The one with black hair said.

"Hello, my name is Namjoon, I'm the leader." The green haired one said.
"Hey I'm Seokjin, but call me Jin. I'm the looks of the group." The one with pink hair said.
"NOT FOR LONG!" Jennie yelled, we all sniggered while recovering death glares by the teachers and some of the other students.
"Yo, I'm Yoongi but call me Suga." The one with black hair said.
"Hey, I'm your hope, I'm your angle! I'm J-hope." The one with ginger hair said.
"AND WE ALL HOPE YOU LEAVE SOON!" I yelled, all 5 of us started laughing.
"LADIES! STOP YELLING AND CALM DOWN!" The headteacher yelled at us.
"COMING FROM YOU!" Jisoo yelled back. The whole hall went silent.
"Um, Hi, I'm Taehyung." The blonde one said.
"Hello, I'm Jungkook the maknae." The brown haired one said.
"Hey, I'm Jimin." The grey haired one said
"LET ME GUESS, YOUR THE OLDEST!" Lisa yelled, we all laughed.
"RIGHT! GIRLS OUT!" The headteacher yelled.
"Yes miss, out!" Rose said and we all stood up and wandered to the door. Before we left, we turned back around and pulled out our silly string cans, we sprayed the whole hall, we heard the headteacher yell and we ran for it.

We stopped on the roof, we were in fits of laughter.
"Did you see the look on BTS's Faces?" Jennie asked.
"Yeah, they were so shocked! Hahaha." Lisa laughed.
"That Jimin guy couldn't take his eyes off Us!" Jisoo told us.
"We are gonna be in big trouble!" Rose said.
"What? And ruin our perfectly clean records?" I asked sarcastically. We all giggled.

We bunked the rest of the day and we decided to go to the mall. We walked in and looked at all the amazing clothes in the shops.
"Hey, I'm gonna throw a party tonight, I'll text everyone to let them know." Jennie said.
"Ok, let's look for outfits then!" Rose said
"Ok, lets split up. Y/n you can go with Rose and the rest of us will go together? Is that ok?" Jisoo asked. We all nodded and made our way around.

Rose wanted to go into forever 21, so I went in there with her. She found some clothes in there and bought them. We wandered round and I found a small tucked away store that had some street clothes. I went in and found the perfect outfit. After what seemed like an hour, we all met up again with bags all over the place.
"Ready?" Jennie asked.
"Yep!" We all said in unison.

We went round Jennie's house and got changed. Jennie is from a well off family, she has a huge house and got everything she ever wanted. I put my clothes one and looked at myself in the mirror.

 I put my clothes one and looked at myself in the mirror

"Looking good Y/n!" Jisoo told me.
"Let's rock this show." Jennie said.