Bedroom problems

The room was covered head to toe with weapons. We quickly grabbed a few  that we and the others would use, put them in a bag and got the hell out of there.

We arrived back at the hotel and scanned into our room.
"HEY! JIMIN! PUT THAT DOWN!" I heard Namjoon yell.
"Well, here we go." I said as I pushed the door open.
"NAMJOON!" Jimin yelled as he stood on the sofa "I'm taller now!" He yelled.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Jennie yelled. Out of shock, Jimin fell backwards and off the back of the  sofa. We all broke into laughter and Jimin pulled himself back into the sofa.
"Hey! Iiits nottt funny!" He said as he pouted.
"Aww, baby Jimin. Come here." Rose said as she cuddled up next to him. He hugged her and within minutes, they were both fast asleep.

"Well, looks like you all are staying here tonight." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Y/n... attitude." Jin said.
"Sorry mum!" I said sarcastically. This caused us all to giggle again.
"Where are we going to stay tonight then boys? I have enough money to rent one standard room so-" Namjoon was cut off by Jisoo.
"So you'll all stay here. We have an extra room and I'm sure we have more space than you'll have." Jisoo told them.
"Thank you." Namjoon said.
"Right, everyone listen up." Jisoo said as we all turned to face her. "We are going to have to share rooms. So, I have 2 spare beds in my room, there is a spare room with 3 beds in and the others rooms have doubles. So Jimin can sleep with Rose as he clearly likes that..." we all looked at Jimin and Rose snuggling in their sleep. It was kinda cute I guess. Kinda disturbing too, as we're.. you know... watching them. "Anyway, one of you have to share with one of the others." She said.
"Well, I'll be off then." I said as I walked to my room.

I turned on the tv on the wall and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I put on some comfy pyjamas and went back in my room where I was greeted by a sight I didn't want to see.
"Kim Taehyung, mind explaining why you are in my room?" I asked.
"Well, the girls said that I should sleep in here tonight." He told me.

I stormed out of my room into the living room where I heard laughing.
"Shh, she's coming." I heard Jungkook say.
I threw the door open.
"Ok... which one of you came up with that stupid plan!" I yelled. Everyone in the room bursted into laughter. "ITS NOT FUNNY!" I yelled even louder. The laughing stopped and the room went silent.
"It's not that bad is it?" Jennie asked.
"You know what, he can sleep in there. I'm not." I said as I walked out of the room.
"Where will you sleep then?" Jungkook asked.
"Anywhere!" I yelled as I walked out of the main door and slammed it shut behind me.

I walked down to reception and went to the desk.
"Heya, wonder if you can help me. Do you have a spare room I can use?" I asked.
"Yes, we have one left." The woman at the desk told me. So I paid and went to the room.

{insert pic}

"Finally, peace." I said as I fell backwards onto the bed. Sooner or later, I fell asleep.

Taehyung's PoV

"What was that all about?" I asked.
"We were about to ask you, what did you do?" Jungkook asked me.
"Nothing." I told him.
"It's not him. Just don't worry about it. We should have never said for you to sleep in her room. But now she's not here you can." Jisoo told us.

Y/n's PoV

I awoke in a strange place that certainly wasn't my hotel room. I was yet again strapped to a chair.
"Well well well, look who's awake."

A/n~
Hey guys, sorry for my recent absence, I have been hard core revising for my GCSE's. I may be absent again for the next two weeks but I will try my best to upload.
~Bexella x