Goodbyes

"Y-you what?" I asked.
"I..I love you." Taehyung replied.
"Taehyung-" He cut me off.
"I know, this isn't going to end well and I know that I have to leave but, I needed to tell you." He told me. He leaned down to me and brushed his lips against mine.
"Taehyung, I love you too." I whispered and he pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go.

Rose's PoV

"Aww, they are so cute, like little puppies." I said as we all looked at the two figures kissing.
"That's just weird, why are you looking?" Yoongi asked as he pulled a disgusted face.
"Be quiet grandad." Jungkook said as he, Jimin, Lisa and I were watching. They broke the kiss and hugged each other.
"They've said goodbye." Namjoon said, his voice sounded downhearted.

End of Rose's PoV

I broke the hug and kissed his forehead.
"I'm going to miss you." I told him,
"I'll miss you too." He said, tears streaming from his eyes. I wiped his tears and walked back into the living room.
"I'm going to bed." I said.
"Y/n."Lisa said.
"Yes?" I asked.
"We'll miss you." She said as she hugged me, she too was crying. One by one, all of us hugged and said our goodbyes. We knew how this would end. We would have to separate, from BTS and from the girls. A consequence of being in the group we were in and being so close.
"We will see each other again, so don't worry." I told them.
"How can you be so sure?" Lisa asked.
"Because we are like magnets, even us and the boys, we will always find each other." I told them.

We spend the rest of the night talking and watching films when everyone fell asleep. I woke up and saw the clock, 3:30 am. I got off the sofa and walked over to the pad and pen on the table to the right of me. I got the pen and wrote a message for them. I quickly grabbed my bag from my bedroom and left for the train station.

I arrived at 4 and the train arrived, this was it, the train that took me to the other said of the country... I guess this really is goodbye.

No-one's PoV

The sun streamed into the room, walking everyone up.
"Hey, where's Y/n?" Taehyung asked.
"Hyung, you might want to see this." Jungkook said as looked at a hand written note.

A/N~Hey guys, this chapter is cut short as I want to leave you with a cliff hanger as there is one chapter left

A/N~
Hey guys, this chapter is cut short as I want to leave you with a cliff hanger as there is one chapter left. Will they all meet again or not? What will happen??? Let me know in the comments!!!
~Bexella