Home?

Jin's PoV

The girls haven't come back yet and it's already dark. The shock of Jennie's father being there was huge and would definitely have an impact on the girls. What they did on stage was planned, we all agreed that. But what are they up to?

We were all sitting in the front room, the clock had just struck midnight when we heard the front door fly open.
"We're home!" We heard Rose yell, Jimin got up in a shot. I think he likes her...

Y/n's PoV

Jimin came flying round the corner.
"Where the hell have you all been!?" He yelled.
"Wow, calm down, why are you so grumpy?" Jennie asked him.
"MAYBE BECAUSE ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND YOU WERE ALL MISSING!" He yelled.
"Wow Jimin, I didn't think you cared." I said.
"Or maybe you only care for one..." Rose said as she looked to the floor.
"W...What?" Jimin said going bright red.
"We are smarter than you think." Lisa said and we went upstairs.

I got changed straight into my pyjamas and went to my bed while the others were eating. I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said and the door opened to reveal Jungkook.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked.
"Sure." I said as I sat on my bed.
"Don't get mad, but hyungs and I are worried about you." He said.
"What ever about?" I asked him, he looked nervous.
"You... haven't been eating." He said as he looked into my eyes.
"I have." I said coldly.
"No, you haven't. We saw your breakfast and lunch in the bin the past few days and you don't eat dinner with us." He said, he generally looked concerned. I was speechless.
"Why were you even checking up on me?" I asked.
"It wasn't us that brought it up." He said looking at the floor, you have got to be joking.

I got off of my bed and went into the closet.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked me. I ignored him and put on a oversized black hoodie and a pair of black leggings. I walked out and went straight downstairs into the lounge where they all were.
"What the hell guys!?" I yelled, they looked down at their laps.
"We were worried." Lisa said.
"Worried!?! Worried is when your cousins convince you to commit suicide Lisa!" I yelled.
"Y/n..." Jisoo tried to stop me.
"MAYBE ITS ABOUT TIME WE ALL TOLD THEM THE TRUTH!" I yelled.
"What truth?" Yoongi asked.
"Nothing, you will learn later." Jennie told them.
"You know what, I'm leaving. I can't stay here." I said as I took my phone out of my pocket.
"No, Y/n please." Rose said but it was too late, I walked out the door.