Feelings?

"Heya." The door opened and revealed all the others.
"Hi." I said shortly.
"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom." Taehyung said as he quickly darted out the room.
"What was that all about?" Rose asked.
"I don't know, maybe he felt uncomfortable considering you were setting us up!?" I yelled, I was so angry right now.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We wanted to see if it would work." Jin said.
"Well it didn't so please don't try it again!" I exclaimed. After some time, Yoongi spoke.
"You like him don't you?" He asked me, a smirk plastered all over his face.
"You like Lisa don't you?" I asked him as I mimicked his facial expression.
"That want answering my question." Yoongi said.
"Neither was your reply." I told him.

"Y/n, can you drop it?" Lisa asked, her face now bright red.
"Hehe, ok. Only if Yoongi stops too, after all, he would want to hurt you." I said as I make a heart with my fingers. The door opened, revealing Taehyung.
"The doctor said you've been discharged. Let's go." He told us. I grabbed my bag and walked out the room, leaving the others in there.

Jisoo's PoV

"She likes him doesn't she?" Jungkook asked.
"Maybe, maybe not." I told them.
"Taehyung likes her doesn't he?" Rose asked them.
"Maybe, Maybe not." Namjoon mimicked. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

Y/n's PoV

"Taehyung! Wait! Slow down!" I yelled after him as he speedily walked in front. I stopped for a second and the room started spinning. "T-taehyung!" I yelled again as I rested against a wall.
"What!?" He yelled back annoyed, he turned around and his eyes widened. I felt my legs give up on me and I slid down the wall.

"Y/n! I'm sorry! Are you ok!?" He asked, as he pulled me into a hug.
"I-I'm ok. J-just a bit dizzy." I told him. He tightened his grip on me.
"I'm sorry." He apologised again.
"Why? You did nothing wrong." I told him.
"I- I can't tell you. Not yet anyway." He told me as he let go of me and stood up. He offered his hands and helped me stand up.
"Thanks." I said as I took his hands and pulled myself up. I pulled myself up too powerful as I fell into Taehyung.

"Omg! They're dating!" Rose yelled as she came round the corner.
"Shut up!" Both Taehyung and I yelled as we separated from our hug.
"Come on let's go." I said as I began to walk again.

I arrived outside to spot a strangely familiar car.
"Y/n, how are you that fast?" Taehyung asked as he came by my side.
"We need to leave." I said, pulling his arm.
"Y/n? What's the matter?" Rose asked as she and all the others came out.
"The black car over there." I said as I gestured towards it.
"Park, run!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and ran with me. We just kept going and going, not looking back once. We arrived at the girls and I"s hotel.
"Quick, get in." I said as I pulled him in the door and walked calmly passed the reception desk.
"Y/n? Where are we going?" Taehyung whispered.
"My room." I told him as we reached the elevator. I pressed the button and and the doors slid open. Taehyung and I got in and I pressed the floor button I wanted to be on.

"So..." Taehyung said, obliviously nervous.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything... yet." I told him.