Sports day part 1

I looked up at the person after hearing my name. I looked to see Jungkook watching me.
"What do you want!?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He told me.
"Yeah you shouldn't have. But you knew what you were doing, you knew I would be hurt by your comment and now that it has a bad reflection on you, your sorry." I told him, his eyes widened.
"B-but." He tried to think of an answer to give me, but failed.
"Look, just leave me alone." I told him and I heard the door close. I got up off the bed and went to the mirror. My makeup was ruined, I took it off and looked at my bare face. Who could ever love that? After a while, I decided I should probably get some sleep. I didn't bother to change, I don't even know if I have any clothes now... I jumped into bed and fell asleep.

"Aww look, she's so cute."
"She looks like a kitten when she's asleep!"
"Shhh, you'll wake her up." I rolled over and opened my eyes. I was greeted with 3 male faces.
"AHH!" I screamed as I backed away.
"Calm down, we're not here to hurt you..." Taehyung said,
"Well what do you expect me to think when there is 3 boys standing over me while I'm asleep?!" I asked them,
"Well, when you put it like that..." Jimin said.
"Jin told us to tell you to come down for breakfast." Jungkook said coldly, wait, I slept the whole time?
"Breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast... I'm alright." I told him and his eyes widened.
"It's sports day, go down and eat." JImin told me.
"But-" I was cut off by Taehyung.
"No, no buts, move it!" Taehyung told me and I got off of the bed and walked downstairs.

"Good morning Y/n." Jin said.
"Yo! What's up!" Jennie asked me, I smirked.
"Nothing really, just woke up with three idiots towering over me." I told her we all giggled.
"We are not idiots!" Taehyung said trying to be cute, I looked at Rose and she made a gagging sound, causing us 5 to giggle again.
"Here we go!" Jin said as he put food in front of us.
"Thanks." I said and they all started eating. I didn't feel hungry, I never do in the mornings.
"Y/n?" Jimin asked as he looked at me.
"Yeah?"
"Why aren't you eating?" He asked, this caused everyone to look at me.
"I-I'm just not hungry, that's all." I told them as I looked down at my plate.
"That's ok, I'll give you a snack before you leave. Go get dressed, your clothes are in the room leading from your bedroom." Jin told me, I nodded, stood up and walked to my bedroom. I finally found the door he was on about and stepped inside.
"Oh my god!" I said as I opened the door.

I wandered over to a section of the closet and looked for a sporty outfit, I find one, put on some light makeup and looked in the mirror

"Damn!" I said as I checked myself out.
"Holy Cow!" I turned to see the girls walk in behind me.
"You look amazing!" Rose told me.
"Thanks." I replied. I walked downstairs as the girls began to change too.

"Good morning Y/n!" J-Hope exclaimed.
"Um, you too..." I said, unsure of how I should respond.
"DAMN! Who is this hot chick!?!" I turned to see Taehyung looking me up and down.
"In your dreams boi!" I told him as I flipped my hair.
"Well that will make my dreams more interesting." He said as he licked his lips.
"Yuck! Taehyung! Manners!" J-hope told him, the look of disgust on his face. I just giggled.

"Right! Time for school!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa all ran down the stairs.
"YAY! Sports day!" Jisoo said in a sarcastic tone.
"We will all team yeah?" Rose asked.
"Of course!" Jennie told her and we all high fived each other.
"Y/n, come here!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. I walked in and faces him.
"What?" I asked in a bored tone.
"Wow, you sound like Yoongi." Jin said and began to laugh.
"Yoongi?" I asked, I didn't hear about him I think.
"Suga? Anyway, here's your snack for later." Jin replied and he handed me a small tub.
"Thanks." I said and walked out to meet the others.

We arrived at our school tracks with 2 minutes to spare.
"All groups receive your colours from Miss Park at the front of the field." The woman on the intercom said.
"Come on girls!" Jennie said and we ran off, leaving BTS behind. They'll probably be a team themselves. We arrived in front of Miss Park.
"Names?" She asked.
"Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, Lisa and Y/n." Jennie told her.
"Here's your colour." She said as she handed us a black ribbon each. We tied them round our ankles and went to find a place to wait. We found a little shelter at the edge of the field, perfect for us.

A/n-
HEY GUYS!
Get ready for part two!!! Lots of secrets and pasts are to come out.
There won't be a new chapter next weekend because it is my birthday on Thursday 9th! Yay! And my family and I are going out on the weekend.
Thanks for all the support and votes!
Love ya!
~Bexella