The last day

I woke up in my bed, my legs and my arm bandaged. I slowly got up and went down into the living area, to see BTS and the rest of my group.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey Y/n!" They replied. I sat down on the couch in between Taehyung and Jimin. I hugged Taehyung and began to drift back off to sleep.
"Y/n, we all have a day planned." I heard Taehyung say. I opened my eyes and was met with his box-smile. Rose came up to me and helped me stand.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." Jimin told me.

Rose and I went up to my room and she helped me get dressed.

I got ready for a day out and went back down stairs. Everyone else was ready so as I entered the living room, everyone looked at what I was wearing.
"Y/n, let's see your arm." Yoongi asked. I pulled it out of my jacket and carefully unwrapped the bandage to reveal a newly healed bullet hole.
"Wow, that's so cool!" Jungkook said.
"Hehe, I know right." I replied and re-bandaged the arm.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.
"THEME PARK!!" Both Jungkook and Jimin yelled at the same time, almost making me fall over in the mean time.
"Ok, let's go!" Namjoon said. We all went to the car and I sat in the back next to Taehyung. I pulled out my phone and asked him,
"Selfie?" I asked, he chuckled at my childish move.
"Sure." He said as we took a selfie.
"Aww, you two are so cute." Jin squealed, causing both of us to roll our eyes.

After an hour we finally arrived at the theme park.
"YAY!!" Jungkook and Jimin yelled as the rushed out the van and towards the ticket booth. We all got out the car and walked over to the two maniacs.
"We got the tickets!" They yelled.
"God, why are you all so loud?" Lisa asked as she covered her ears.

We got inside and looked at all the rides we could go on.
"How about we split up?" Namjoon suggested.
We all got into little groups:
Rose, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were one group.
Jin, Namjoon, Jisoo and Jennie were a group.
Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung and I were a group too.

"Oh! Let's go on that!" Taehyung said as he pointed towards a massive rollercoaster.
"Um, you can go I don't like those." Lisa said.
"Ok fine by me, let's go Y/n!" Jungkook said as he dragged me towards the ride, Taehyung running to catch up with us.

The day went pasted quickly, we all had so much fun. Hoseok was petrified by every ride, him and Yoongi cried on the rocking boat, Taehyung, Jungkook, Lisa and I were laughing at their faces. When we went on, Jimin came on too, he didn't like it at all for every time it went down, he grabbed hold of my arm and screamed.

The day had finally come to a close and we made our way back to the girls and I's room. We all fell onto the sofa and talked about the day.
"Y/n, come with me." Taehyung asked me, as he outstretched his hand. I took it and he guided me to the balcony.
"What's up Tae?" I asked.
"Today... it's the last day." He said, his voice crocking as he began to get emotional.
"I figured you would say that." I told him as I looked out over the city.
"W-we go back tomorrow. But, I have loved having you around. I will miss you so much." He said as a tear rolled down his face.
"Hey, it's ok." I said as I wiped his tears off his cheeks.
"NO! NO ITS NOT!" He yelled.
"Why? What's happened?!" I asked.
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GOD DAMN IT!" He yelled.