Chapter 4- Personal Problems

Picture of Titus above

Jace~

I was on my way home after school had ended twenty minutes ago with what happened in the hallway and classroom still on my mind.

Before Malia had bumped into me, I had already been seething with anger. I was irritated and felt like I was going to lose my shit on the next person who talked to me. Unfortunately, that next person happened to be Malia.

But it all started when I had gotten a call the period before from one of my men posted in Miami. He had informed me that Cole Chapman and his men had been seen near our shipment.

Cole Chapman was the biggest threat to my Mafia. Only because he had started up his own at the age of sixteen and it became successful. Cole and I are the same age and have hated each other from the start. He's been at this life for two years while I've been taught and molded into this.

Cole is just a rookie and I'm the real deal. This is exactly why he hates me. I remind him that he's new to this and that he should respect me and my title, yet he refuses. Now, he's started to go after my shipments and deals to prove that he's better than me.

At first, I was furious with the fact that my men had let him slip through their sights and get near our possessions. If anything was out of place, they would all pay.

I had just got off the phone when Malia had bumped into me. I thought she would get scared and run off once she saw how angry I was, something everyone does, but she didn't. Instead, she talked back to me.

My anger was replaced with amusement as I watched her walk away from me. But I wasn't done with her. I practically couldn't wait until I got her alone.

And then after having a little 'chat' with her in the classroom, I had left with a grin on my face because I couldn't wait to see how she reacts.

A small smirk appears on my face as I pull up to my brothers house.

It's the same house he raised me in, but instead of the fresh cut grass, toys and balls littered the grass and gravel. His men had opened the gate for me and I had to drive slow to make sure I didn't puncture my tires because of all these toys.

By the time I've parked and gotten out of my car, the door was thrown open and two pairs of feet were running down the steps.

"Uncle Jay!" The twins shout, goofy smiles on their faces.

Emery looked so much like her mother. Her beautiful brown hair hung down her back, framing her pale skin, button nose, pouty lips, and hazel eyes.

Kyle, even with some of Jules' features, took after his father. His brown hair is lighter than his sisters, making it seem almost golden. His face looks almost identical to a young Ace, but unlike his sister, Kyle took his mothers ocean eyes.

"Em!" I bend down to give her a kiss on her head as she wraps her arms around my legs.

"Uncle Jay!" I hear Kyle whine.

I grin as I pull him into our hug, his arms wrapping immediately around me and his sister.

"How are my special people?"

"Oh!" Kyle pulls away so fast, Emery and I both jump. "Guess what happened today at school?"

Both Kyle and Emery were 10 and in different classes. At first, Jules and Ace had been glad they were the same age so they'd have each other in class. But when they started to come home arguing about who stole whose friends, they decided to put them in separate classes.