NOT AN UPDATE : NEW BOOKS

Hello my faithful readers!!😊I'm sorry, but this is not an update.

I know y'all are gonna hate me for this, but I wanted to take this time to let y'all know about my two upcoming new books.

The One Who Waited

&

His Racer Mate.

I know I take forever to update this book so you'll think I'll take forever to update those books. But please give it a try🙏🏽. And yes, I am writing a fantasy/werewolf story.

If you would like, the books are now published on my page. I am only publishing the first chapters of these books until I am sure people like it so I can continue. If not, the books will be taken down.

Here are the covers of these books and a few snippets:

He Promised, He Left.

She Remembered, She Hated.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been 8 years since Nivea has ever seen or heard of her supposed best friend, Warren King. Last time they were together, Warren was planning to sail away at the age of 14, planning to take Nivea with him. But with the duty of caring for her family, Nivea had stayed behind with a promise from Warren:

"I'll come back to you. I promise..."

Now at the age of 21, Nivea was sure he had forgotten his promise, their friendship, and...her. For that, she hated him.

But what if he was dead?

What does that make her, waiting 8 years for a ghost?

For a love she thought would come back?

What would you do if he stood right in front of you...and you didn't know it?

❗This book is based on the Movie "Johnny Lingo", but with a modern and interracial twist.❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was a Racer

She was a Racer. He was an Alpha. They were fast...but in this story, you had to be faster.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Lacey?!" I yell, running down the stairs as I try and text my response. "Mason needs something so I'll be-"

My words are stuck in my throat when I see her the hottest man alive standing behind her, taking me in with cold, calculating eyes. I don't understand it, but the urge to jump him was so strong.

"Oh. Eva! This is Rome," Lacey says, gesturing to the godlike man. "He's my Alp- Friend. He's my friend."

I don't really catch what she says because in the next minute, his cold eyes turn vicious as he turns and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eva had enough to deal with in her life. From trying to raise a teenage boy to paying bills, things were just starting to get back on track. She was headstrong, fierce, and fearless; at least, that's what people would say about her. But her world falls apart once again when she has to face Roman Black, a King to a world she had no idea existed.

But no matter how hard they both try to fight it, fate will bring them together.

Connections will be made.

Secrets will be revealed.

Powers will be restored.

Trust will be tried.

And Love will be tested.

Now let's begin, and read closely- Lesson Number One...

❗All Rights Reserved❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank y'all for the love and support I am getting from the last chapter!😁I love reading y'all comments!

With Love,
The Author.💋💕