1

Maci's POV
I'm so excited for tonight. My boyfriend, Jake, got us tickets to see Brantley Gilbert at the Bridgestone Arena for our anniversary. Things have been rough with us lately, so I'm hoping a night out will help. I've been pushing his buttons and he has started getting aggressive. "Maci, you ready to go?" Jake asks walking into our bedroom. "Just have to slide on my boots." I tell him with a smile. "Dammit, I told you to be ready 10 minutes ago! Hurry up!" "Jake, chill the fuck out. The arena is like 15 minutes away. We have plenty of time." As soon as it came out of my mouth, I regretted it. Jake storms over to me and slaps me across the face. "Get in the car."

Jake and I are in line at the arena waiting for the doors to open. "Maci, I'm sorry about what happened at the house. I know that doesn't make it better but I want to try to have a good night. Can we just forget about it?" He asks with a small smile. "Yeah, it's forgotten. Happy anniversary." I tell him forcing a smile on my face. Jake leans over and kisses my head and holds my hand. The doors finally open and we make our way inside. I get really excited when I see that we are in the pit. I shove my way to the very front right by the stage. Jake stands behind me with his arms around my waist. I wish we could be like this everyday. Finally, it's time for Brantley to come on stage and I start screaming. He goes straight into Take It Outside and I can't help but wish he was saying something like this to Jake. Brantley is walking around and interacting with the crowd, so I hold my hand out hoping he will touch it. When he walks by, he grabs my hand and I swear I see him wink at me. I smile really big and watch as he moves on. I feel Jake's hands tighten on my hips and I know that he got jealous, and I'll pay for it later.

Brantley's POV
I always love performing in Nashville because the crowd gets crazy. I'm doing Take It Outside and shaking hands with fans when I come across a gorgeous blonde in the front row. I grab her hand, and hold it a little longer than all the rest, and shoot her a wink. I smile as I walk off because, I'm assuming it was her boyfriend, got really mad that I touched her. This is going to be fun. After a few of my fast paced songs, I decide to slow it down a little. I walk over to the speaker, that's in front of that girl, with my guitar. I start playing She's My Kinda Crazy and just stare at the blonde. She is really beautiful and I can't help but be drawn to her. As I'm finishing the song, I set my guitar down, and walk over to her and grab her hand and sing the last line. I know I shouldn't have since her is here, but I can't help it.

I finish the show and start getting unhooked for everything while I'm waiting for PJ to come walk with me. We start walking back to the bus and I start looking around when I hear a girl scream. I start walking in the direction that the screams are coming from with PJ not far behind me. I round a corner and see a man on top of a woman just hitting her repeatedly. I instantly see red and start running to the couple. I hear PJ running behind me but I don't hear what he's shouting at me. I grab the guy by the shirt and pull him off the girl. "PJ, check on her!" I yell as I throw a punch. I get a few good ones in before PJ pulls me off and security escorts him out. I turn to take a look at the girl and my jaw drops when I see who she is.