7

Maci's POV
I've had the house to myself the last couple days because Brantley went deer hunting with his brother. He told me that he is not coming home until he gets a deer. I'm hoping he gets one soon so he can come home. I've missed him and I don't sleep the same without him. I'm cleaning the house to keep myself busy, and I hear my phone go off. I walk over and pick it up, smiling to myself when I see it's a picture message from from Brant. It's a picture of him all decked out in his camo, holding up a deer. "I'm coming home. See you in a couple hours." It says underneath the picture. I quickly finish cleaning so I can get myself ready for my man to come home.

"Maci! I'm home baby!" I hear Brantley yell when he walks in the front door. "I'm upstairs!" I yell from the bedroom with a smile. I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. He's probably expecting something sexy, but that's not the case. I called Brantley's manager and asked if he would help me get tickets to an Atlanta Braves game and to see if Brantley could do batting practice with the team. Brantley walks in the room and looks at me confused when he sees the two Braves outfits on the bed. "What's going on baby girl?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "You have been so good to me the few months and I've been thinking of a way to say thank you. I called Jeff and got him to help me pull some strings. I got us 2 tickets to the game tomorrow, the last game of the season, and you get to go do batting practice with the team." I say with a huge smile. "Are you serious? Thank you baby. You didn't have to do that. Having you around is thank you enough." Brantley walks up and kisses me softly. "You are amazing. I need a shower, care to join me?" I nod my head and laugh as he grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

Brantley's POV
Maci and I pull up to the baseball stadium in Atlanta, and I'm dancing in the driver's seat like a little kid. I still can't believe that Maci and Jeff pulled this off. We are both completely decked out in our Braves gear, and we are walking into the stadium to meet the team. "Mr. Gilbert, I'm glad you came to join us today. This pretty little thing must be Maci." The manager, Brian Snitker, says as we walk on the field. He runs down the rules and stuff for batting practice and then walks off to get the boys. "How ya feelin' outlaw?" Maci asks me as she wraps her arms around my waist. "I'm excited. I'm happy that I'm here and that you are here with me. Thank you again for doing this." I say kissing her lips. When I pull away, I see Brian walking out with all the guys. "You ready Gilbert?" He asks walking by. "Yes sir." I kiss Maci again before walking to catch up with the boys.

After batting practice, Maci and I want and got some food at the concession stand before the game started. Now we are sitting about the dugouts and watching the Braves play the Rangers. I love watching Maci get into the game. Jana and Amber never say and watched it with me at home, much less get dressed and go to a game. I know it's still early in our relationship, but I really can't wait to see where this goes.