16(Part 2)

Maci's POV
After the wedding, Caroline and Brittany, help me sneak off to change into my other dress. "Brantley was pissed when we came to get you." Brittany says with a laugh. "He will be fine once he sees you in this dress though." Caroline adds, making us all laugh. Once we finally get my dress situated, we rush out to meet Brantley outside the reception tent.

Brantley's POV
I see Caroline and Brittany walk into the tent giggling. "What do you think?" I hear Maci ask from behind me. I turn around, and I feel all the air leave my body. "Wow. You look amazing." I tell her with a smile spreading across my face. I certainly was not expecting her to change into another dress, but I'm glad she did. My baby has legs for days. "You ready to go in there and join our party?" I ask, kissing her lightly. She nods her head and smiles up at me. I lean down and kiss her, before grabbing her hand and leading her into the reception.

I walk Maci out to the dance floor to get ready for our first dance. Lost In This Moment by Big & Rich starts playing through the speakers, and I wrap my arms around my wife and start swaying to the music. "I can't believe that we are married. Today has been beyond perfect. Thank you for making me your wife." "Thank you got agreeing to be my wife. I didn't think I'd ever get lucky enough to find someone like you." I tell her honestly. She gently kisses me and we keep swaying to the music.

Maci's POV
Brantley and I finish our first dance and then make our rounds to say hello to our family and friends. I'm starving and I can't wait to sit down and eat, but I know that it will be awhile before that will happen. As we are standing there, talking to some of B's biker buddies, I start getting a little dizzy. I grip Brantley's arm a little tighter to keep from falling over, and it instantly catches his attention. "You ok baby?" He asks concerned. I nod my head trying to reassure him, but he walks me over to a chair, and makes me sit down. "What's wrong?" He asks, kneeling in front of me. "I haven't eaten much today. I started getting dizzy and almost fell over. I think once I eat, I'll be fine." I tell him in a quiet voice. Brantley turns around to PJ and asks him to grab me a plate of food. "I wish you would have said something sooner. After you eat, we will finish making our rounds."

Brantley's POV
After Maci's little spell, I got her to eat, and then we finished making our way through the guests. Now, everyone is out on the dance floor having a blast. We've made it through the toasts, the garter toss, and the bouquet toss, and now I'm just ready for this to end so I can love on my wife. "You sure you're feeling ok?" I ask Maci for the hundredth time. "Baby, I promise I'm fine. The second I start to feel any different, you will be the first to know." She says with a smile. "What do you say we wrap this party up and get out of here?" I ask her with a wink. "I think that sounds perfect."