5

Maci's POV
"Maci, baby, wake up." Brantley whispers in my ear. I smile as I open my eyes and I'm met with Brantley's green eyes. "The bus just pulled up in front of the house. Are you ready to go see your new home?" He asks handing me one of his hoodies. I take the hoodie, but hesitate before putting it on. "Brantley, are you sure that this is what you want? Me, living with you?" I ask nervously. "Maci, we've had this talk already, but if it makes you feel better, I'll tell you again." He says with a smirk. "This is what I want. I know this is all moving very fast, but ever since that night at the concert, I couldn't get you off my mind. You are my woman now. So, can we please go in so I can show you OUR home?" Brantley asks as he wraps his arms around me. "Yeah, let's go."

We walk through the front door, and my jaw literally hits the floor. "Babe, this is beautiful. I love it." I tell Brantley as I look at him excitedly. "I'm glad you like it. Tomorrow morning when we wake up, we are going shopping and you are going to pick out things that you like, so that you feel at home." He tells me as we start bringing our bags in. "We can leave the bags downstairs tonight. I'm ready to shower and sleep in our own bed." Brantley says lacing his fingers with mine and pulling me upstairs.

I wake up this morning wrapped in Brantley's arms in his amazingly comfy bed. I try to get out of bed to go and start breakfast, but a strong arm tightens around me. "Where you trying to go baby girl?" Brantley asks in his sleepy voice. "I was trying to go make some breakfast, but somebody won't let me up." I say with a giggle. "How about we go out for breakfast when we head out shopping." He suggests. "I think that sounds perfect." I lean over and kiss him before we both get out of bed. I go and grab my cut off shorts and white t-shirt and start getting ready.

Brantley's POV
Maci and I finish breakfast and head out to go shopping for the house. "Baby, can I talk to you about something?" Maci asks when we get in the truck. "Of course. What's on your mind?" "I love the house the way it is. I don't need you to spend money on anything to make me feel at home. As long as I have you, I am home." She tells me with a smile. "Baby, I don't mind. Are you sure?" I ask her just to be sure. Maci nods her head and scoots over to the middle seat. "I love you Brant." She says kissing my cheek and snuggling into me. "I love you too baby girl." In the back of my mind, I can't help but think that she has no idea just how much I love her.