18

Brantley's POV
I just finished with my meet and greet and I'm anxious to get back to the bus. I know that Maci knows what we are having and I can't wait to find out. I walk on to my bus and Maci is sitting on the couch. She sees me walking in and starts getting off the couch. "No baby, stay put. I'll come to you." I tell her with a smile and sit next to her. I lean over and kiss her soundly. I pull away with a smile. "I can't stand it anymore. You have to tell me." Maci laughs and picks up a black gift bag that's next to her feet. She hands it to me, and I instantly start pulling paper out. The first thing I see is the new sonogram pictures. It still amazes me that I have created this little life. There is still something wrapped in tissue paper at the bottom of the bag. I pull it out and wrap it. My eyes tear up when I see a sparkly headband and a little outfit that says Daddy's Girl. "I'm having a girl. We're gonna have a daughter." Maci says excitedly. I put my hand on her belly and kiss her. "My girls."

Maci's POV
I'm laying in bed with Brantley, and he is laying with his head on my stomach talking to our baby girl. "I think it's time that we pick a name for our little princess." I say to him.  "Are you sure? It's not too soon?" "Baby, the doc says everything is fine. I'm healthy, the baby's healthy. I don't see why we shouldn't." I tell him reassuringly. "Well, what do you have in mind baby girl." He asks with a smile. "I like Presley, Hope, Sawyer, Kinsley, and Piper." "Kinsley and Sawyer are my favorites so far. I kind of like Grace, Harper, and Ava." Brantley says. "Ooh, I like them all. I can't decide. You pick." I tell him. "You want me to name our daughter?" I nod my head with a smile. "So much pressure! How about Sawyer Grace?" He asks with a shy smile. I repeat it quietly to myself and then I look up at Brantley. "I love it! I think it's perfect!" I kiss him softly and cuddle up to him. "Let's get some sleep." He kisses me again before we let the sounds of the road coax us to sleep.

(The Next Day)
I wake up before Brantley and I'm starving. I can tell that the bus is not moving, which means we have made it to the next town. I gently roll out of bed and try not to wake Brantley. I walk into the kitchen area and look to see what we have for breakfast. I decide to make biscuits and gravy with sausage, and some bacon. I can't help it, I'm hungry. I get the oven preheated and put the biscuits in. I start on the sausage gravy and I feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Mmm. It smells so good." Brantley says kissing my cheek. "Only the best for my husband." I tell him with a smile. "I knew I loved you for all the right reasons." He says kissing me. "You, my dear, chose wisely."

Brantley's POV
"I don't want to go home without you. One night wasn't enough." Maci says with tears in her eyes. "I know baby. I'll be home in a couple weeks. I hate to see you leave baby. I wish you could have stayed for the show." I lean down and kiss her hand. I know that she has to make it through security, so I pull away and hug her. "You better go baby. The line is getting long. I'll be home soon, I promise." I kiss her one more time and watch as she goes through security. She turns and waves and blows me a kiss one last time before she disappears. There goes my girls. I can't wait to get home.