12

Maci's POV
Brantley and I ended up leaving town and going to Vegas for a few days. We caught a few shows and just enjoyed each other. We are now back home, and I'm standing in the bathroom, in my bra and panties, brushing my teeth. "If I would've known that this was my view, I would've been in here sooner." Brantley says, standing in the doorway. "Was the 3 times this morning not enough for you?" I ask him with a laugh. "Baby girl, you know I can never have enough of you." I glide my hands across his stomach as I walk past him into the bedroom to get dressed.

I'm laying outside by the pool, enjoying the warm Georgia sun, and letting my thoughts take over. I keep thinking back to the baby we lost. It has been a little over a month, and the doctor has given me the all clear. I really want to have a baby. I just need to figure out how to bring it up to Brantley. I don't even know if he's ready to try again. I can't wait any longer, I decide to go and talk to him now. I walk into our bedroom and put on some clothes before walking out the front door.

I walk out on the front porch and I see Brantley's brother, Kolby, and some guy, and I'm assuming his wife, that I have never met. "Hey guys! I wasn't expecting you!" I say excitedly, giving Kolby a hug. "Hey Mac! This is Eli and his wife Ashley." "I finally have a girl to hang out with when these three get together." Ashley says, wrapping me in a hug. "Where's Brantley?" I ask, looking around. "Oh, he's out riding my new mini bike I bought. He had to give it a test run." Eli says. We all laugh, and it's not long before Brantley comes flying in. I notice that he doesn't have a shirt on, and I have to catch myself biting my lip. That man is so sexy and he is all mine. He pulls up to us and shuts the bike off. "There's my baby girl. I see that you've met Eli and Ashley." Brantley says wrapping his arm around my waist. We all sit around and talk for awhile before everyone decides to leave. "Baby can I talk to you for a second?"

Brantley's POV
"Baby can I talk to you for a second?" Maci asks, with a worried look. "Yeah baby. What's wrong?" "Nothings wrong. I've just been thinking about some things and I wanted to see what your thoughts are." She says with a small smile. "I'm all ears baby." I say to her as we sit on the front porch swing. "Well, it's been almost a month since we lost the baby and I have gotten cleared by the doctor. I was thinking about trying again. I never realized how much I wanted to be a mom until I almost had it. I understand if you think it's too soon or if you don't want to. I just had to tell you how I felt." As soon as she finishes, she looks down and is afraid of what I'm going to say. "Maci, Baby, I'm ready when you are. I meant what I said when I told you that you are it for me. I want a life with you Maci. If having a baby is what you want, then let's get started." I tell her with a smile. I stand up and lift her up, tossing her over my shoulder. "Brantley Keith, what are you doing?" "Starting our family." I say as I smack her ass and head up the stairs.