4

Brantley's POV
We are in Nashville for the CMA Music Festival for the next 2 days. I can tell Maci is kind of nervous being here. She hasn't been here since everything happened with what's his name. "Baby, why don't you come hang out with us outside for a bit? We are playing Cornhole." I tell Maci. Poor thing is afraid to leave the bus. "I know him B. He knows we are here and he will be watching." She says looking up. I walk over and sit down next to her. I gently place a hand on her knee. "I promise you that I won't let anything happen to you. All the security guys around the stadium have his picture. Jason, Luke, Tyler, Brian, and all the guys know everything. None of us will let him near you. PJ will be close by all night." I say reassuringly and place a kiss on her head. I see her let a small smile cross her face. "Come in baby girl. The wives can't wait to meet you."

I'm standing outside the buses talking to Luke and Jason. I keep looking over at Maci, laughing and goofing off, with Caroline and Brittany. This is what she needs. She needs girlfriends that she can talk to and hang out with. As I'm standing there watching Maci, Luke grabs my attention. "Hey man. Look who's coming." He says. I quickly turn around and see Jana walking towards me. Oh shit. I didn't know she was supposed to be here. "Hey Brantley! I'm so glad you're here." Jana says as she walks up and wraps her arms around my neck. Once she finally pulls away, I glance at Luke and Jason for some help. Which, of course, I get none. "What do you want Jana?" I ask shortly. The guys turn around and quickly walk over to where the girls are. "Well, I was hoping that we could talk and catch up, then maybe... I could come spend the night on your bus." Jana says confidently. "I have a gir...." Jana cuts me off by shoving her tongue down my throat. "Oh hell no!" I hear from behind me. This isn't going to be good.

Maci's POV
"Oh hell no!" I yell before I go stomping over to Brantley and the skank. When I get within arms reach, I grab Jana by the hair and pull her away from Brantley. "Hey bitch! How does my spit taste?" I ask her when she looks at me. Brantley just stands there, not real sure what to do. "Honey, I don't know who you think you are, but Brantley and I have been talking for weeks about getting back together. He's too good for a girl like you. You just used him to get away from your ex anyway." Jana says with a smug look. My eyes start to tear up and I turn and run back to where Caroline and Brittany are. We start walking towards Luke's bus, when I hear Brantley calling my name.

Brittany just came back on the bus from talking to Brantley. It has been a couple hours since everything happened. I just needed some time to calm down. "Maci, you have to go talk to him. I know him pretty well, and I know that he would never get back with Jana. That was a toxic relationship. He also told me, that security informed him, Jake is here. He is going insane." Brittany says sitting down on my other side. I nod my head and start walking off the bus to go find Brantley. "PJ is waiting outside for you. You don't need to go anywhere alone." She adds as I walk out and meet up with PJ.

"Do you still love her?" I blurt out when I walk on Brantley's bus. "Maci, no, I fell out of love with along time ago." He says as he walks up and hugs me. "Have you been talking to her? Did you know she was going to be here?" I ask without hugging him back. "No, I haven't spoken to her since the night I broke it off. I have her number blocked. Jana only said that to get to you. As of her being here, I had no idea. I would've told you if I knew." I look in his eyes and I can tell that he is telling the truth. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "What about Jake?" I ask when I pull away. "Security escorted him off the premises, but you are not to go anywhere alone. Just in case." He says seriously and then kisses me again. "Let's go watch the show. I go on soon and the girls are waiting for you."