Page 88, CHAPTER-TEN: REBIRTH, PART TWO

Page 88, THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART TWO: DECEPTION

CHAPTER-TEN

REBIRTH

©2017, Olan L. Smith

Alicia said, "This is going to take longer than I thought. Perhaps you should bring the food to us."

Ruth replied, "You must learn to walk. Your food awaits you." Slowly, Greta and Alicia moved to Reuben's bed and together they were able to stand, and Ruth joined them. They walk slowly to the entrance. Gradually, as feeling return to their feet, they removed their hospital robe, and the four of them exited the Temple Hospital located on campus. A large cheer erupted for a small group of people gathered around the altar in front of the temple.

Reuben asked, "What's this about?"

Ruth said, "These people are your chosen spouses, some who you have met and others who you have not. They have been awaiting your return." Reuben looked out at the group of people and estimated their numbers to be nearly fifty. In the forefront of the group, he could see his beautiful Iphigenia waving. He smiled in returned and waved back.

She ran to him without stretch arms and joined him. "I am so glad you have returned my husband."

Reuben said to Greta and Alicia, "This is my third wife, Iphigenia. Iphigenia, this is Greta and Alicia."

As wife number one, Greta said, "Welcome to the family. And the rest of you, greetings."

Iphigenia said, "This is just the beginning my loves. Over the months to come, many more will join us. You will be very busy in your spare time."

Ruth said, "It is time I depart you. Your husbands and wives will show you the way to the cafeteria."

As Ruth began to walk away, but Greta stopped her when she asked, "Ruth, why are you not like the Twelve?"

"I'm a reanimate, and The Twelve help me to remember who I am. I am here to help the family of the Lord."

Alicia said to Iphigenia, "I thought we were all married to each other. Why do we have those we call husbands and wives?"

"We are married to each other and have sex with anyone who desires us, but we also have small groups called intimates. Think of it as a church. In a church you are baptized and become married to the church, but they are not intimates they're like brothers and sisters, or of the same womb. In this case this is a sub-group of intimates who will be your actual mates who live together in a harem, and apart from the membership they will have intimate relations with the three of you, and Iphigenia is head consort of these men and women. You will see when we arrive at your living quarters. Come and meet your wives and humans, they hunger for you. If for some reason you don't approve of anyone in the group, they will happily leave, and you will not hurt their feelings."

Reuben said, "This sounds like selecting people on the playground to play on your team. That doesn't sound right to me."

"No, it is not the same at all. They have chosen to remain separate, and they lived outside the community awaiting your coming; these members are your immediate marital partners, like Iphigenia. Today they are ready to meet you. If you feel strong enough later, it is good you get to know them, if you so please. Otherwise, I will send them away for a later time. At the moment, though, they will eat with you and help bring you to full strength."

Greta looked to Reuben and said, "I would like to meet these people. I approve of this plan, Iphigenia."

"Good it is decided. Let us go and join them," said Ruth hurrying them along. "I chose the best of the best for you, the whole second floor carries your names as a dedication to you. I must go another direction, so shoo, you're in good hands." They met the kindly group and together they went to the large cafeteria located on the second floor of the temple.

Reuben said to himself, the second floor is for eating and meetings dedicated to us. Interesting. Why are we so damn special, are we heroes? Or are we future martyrs? As they sat down to eat, he said to Iphigenia, "I have many things to plan for in the coming days. Who should I contact in the morning?"

She replied, "I take care of everything for you, my husband, as I am emissary for the family to the Temple, and you needn't plan for anything. In the morning, at nine o'clock, you will meet with the war committee in room 2024.

"War seems like an out of place word for these loving sheep."

"Sheep? Oh my husband, you truly do not understand. Greta and Alicia know. I will tell you who we are. We are God's warriors. You know us only in this current context. Many of us are former CIA, Homeland Security, police, military and many other agencies. Many are as Greta was before your recent conference with the Lord. They are most powerful and are able to read the minds of masses, outside this protective haven. The three of you are very powerful, indeed. Many met with Levi in their visions, but only the three of you, have met with the Yahweh in his pure form. When you leave this sanctuary and go to your new quarters, you will feel the power flow through your minds. Even the children of Satan will tremble when they see you.