Page 81, CHAPTER NINE, TEMPLE OF THE VOICE (Mature)

Page 81, THE SWORD AND SICKLE

PART TWO: DECEPTION

CHAPTER-NINE

TEMPLE OF THE VOICE (Mature)

©2017, Olan L. Smith

 Iphigenia said, "Those without the mark are children and can only experiment sexually with others who have entered puberty. These are children who has reached the age of twelve years, then they may marry the congregation; think of it as baptism, George. Most do marry the congregation but they will not have sex with anyone other than those near their age. Many of those receiving the star will dedicate their lives to the Lord, and then they dedicate their virginity to him, and they will have sex only with Levi or his spouses. It is not that much different than your world, George. In some states is legal to give consent at sixteen years or younger, as long as it's not with someone over eighteen. It is the same here. We are not perverts, Reuben.    

"I see. Then lead the way." He put out his hand and they walked hand-in-hand toward one of the other eleven gates. She pushed a button and the elevator door open. They entered and she pushed the button numbered three. As he walked out on the third floor, he saw an area much like a hotel with many rooms. All of the rooms had unlocked doors with large undraped windows. "Why the windows?"

Iphigenia answered, "We do not keep secrets from each other, my love. If someone sees a couple, they would like to be with they just knock on the door. The couples inside can answer or not. If they do not, the individual or group will continue to another room. If you wish, we can join another couple, they would be glad to see you."

"No, that is quite alright. I would think you would have lots of voyeurs standing and watching."

"Sexual activity happens everywhere among us. Everyone is welcome to watch or participate, if the lovers welcome you. Very few people are ever turned away. The only area that is off limit to us, is your area at gate twelve. That is for only you and your Number One and two. I am number three, your third wife, but I may only enter on the invitation of your number one, Greta. I have many husbands, but you are my number one. Every woman of our temple has reserved you for their number one. That means that any woman with a star will tend to your every need, if you desire. Greta is my number one wife and Alicia is my number two. I think you understand our method. We must hurry my dear. I am afraid this is going to be a quickie as you will be summoned in thirty minutes." She grabbed his hand and led him to an open room. He looked at his young wife before they fell to the bed and became one body.

She radiated pure sexuality as she sat astride him, it was a holy moment for her, but Iphigenia was not sure he understood the importance of his role. The thirty-minutes were up too quickly and she said, you must wash. You will find towels and toiletries in the closet beside the sink. I am afraid I took too much of your time, and you will not have time to shower, please forgive me.

"Thank you. You are a dreamy wife."

"I would be honored." Iphigenia replied. "That will be no problem. After all, I am number three." She walked him to the elevator and stopped. "If you don't mind, I will remain up here while you are gone. I am not sated, yet. I will be with the young couple beyond that glass window. You may join us later, if you it suits you. Reuben looked through the window to see two young looking women having sex.

He stepped into the elevator and said, "Iphigenia, thank you. I hope to see you later."

When the door opened he stepped out into the hallway whe he realized he didn't know where to go. He no more than took a step than he heard the voice of Ruth in his head. Iphigenia is a very fine choice for you to make number three. She will serve you very well, my child. Now, come to the temple and enter through the pillars of Jakin and Boaz. There I will meet you and take you to the Twelve Elders.

Greta and Alicia stood up as Reuben paced along the way. Both looked at him sheepishly. "Where are we headed?" Asked Alicia.

"Ruth has directed us to the temple. See the bronze pillars just twenty feet in front of us. They are named Jakin and Boaz. We must pass through them where Ruth is waiting for us."

"Why didn't she inform us?"

"I guess she knew I would find you. After all, you are the only large group of lovers on the floor and I could recognize your voices."

Greta crossed her legs and said, "Oh, I see my husband."

Alicia said, "Lead the way my Lord."