I miss you

Mikes POV 

I went home that night. The night were Eleven left... It has bean one month, Will is back home, and it seams like every thing is normal for every one... apart for me. I want Eleven. I just sit there in silence thinking about her... but what if she is still out there, there was never a body that was left after she killed the Demogorgon, maybe she was sucked into the upside down.... I quickly pick up my walkie-talkie  "Lucas! meat me at school in ten, with Will and Dustin, Over!"I shouted "Ok, I will be right there, over and out!"  I grab a bag and stuff a box of eggos and my walkie-talkie. and run out of the house and hop on my bike.

I eventually get to the school and drop my bike and sit on the curb. then I see Will,Lucas, and Dustin appear from a corner "guys! we are searching for Eleven" I said, Will looked at me confused. "Who is this Eleven your searching for?" he questioned "Oh, Its this girl who has super powers and he save all of our lives, and Mike kissed her. And she killed the monster and disappeared after that." Dustin said "You didn't have to mention the kiss" I stated "oooh, so does Mike have a girl fren?" Will teased "I guess I do, but we have to find her first. I'm not letting go before I find her. I'm not going to stop searching until I find her." I said and walking into the school. I can hear Lucas saying awwwe behind me as I open the door. we go to the room were Eleven slayed the demogorgon. We opened the door and Will quickly pointed out the  glowing whole in the wall. "what the hell!" Lucas shouted a bit off edge.

We walked up to it. Will reached his hand out lightly touching the side of the whole "It-its the upside down..." We all looked at each other in confusion. "its one of the tears to the upside down" I quickly got it "Guys, you know how our teacher told us that when there is enough energy created it would make a tear" they nodded apart from Will who stood there confused  "well, when Eleven was slaying the demogorgon she was using so much energy she created a tear through time and space. so maybe she got sucked in the upside down..." I explained "So is she still there?" Dustin asked "I-I don't think so" Will said pointing to shoe prints of goop on the floor leading out of the class room. We followed it out all the way to the exit of the school. Then through the parking lot and to the begging of the woods and that is when the shoe prints ended....

YAY this is fun to write! I hope u liked it :P 

-Charlotte XD