January 1rst

ELEVEN'S POV

"FIVE!" 

"FOUR!"

"THREE!" 

"TWO! 

"ONE!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The crowd screams along with Mike and I.

I cup Mike cheeks and press our lips together. His arms rest wrapped around my wast. Our lips settle into a soft, deep kiss. I pull away only about an inch away from his face. I stair into his pretty eye, his noes a light shade a pink from the cold, and little snow flakes rest softly on his eyelashes along with his head of curls. I feel the snow flakes softy falling on my head. Loud cheers and screams echo around us, to where my ears have blocked the sound out and it feels like Mike and I are the only people on the planet. We pull into a hug, warming me up from the cold air, that makes my frail body shiver, I clench my eyes shut wanting this moment to last forever, I love being in his arms.

I opened my eyes. The dainty little snow flakes are gone and they have been replaced by they were thicker and falling faster. It was still really pretty. 

We pull away from the hug, and look at the heavy snow falling above us. 

A bigger smile spreads on Mike's face that warms me up from the pit of my stomach. His eyes meet mine.

"Happy new year." Mike says "I love you" 

"I love you to" I smile at the love of my life.

 I love Mike so much that I will never be able to explain the indescribable feeling of happiness he gives me. I can't believe I missed a full year with ought him, lets hope this year will change. 

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

Okay, Okay. I know, I haven't updated in a while. And I'm really sorry that this chapter is short, I have writers block at the moment. 

December was fucking insane, I had mid-terms, and because of that, I'm almost failing all of my classes, witch is just fucking great, isn't it?  Anyways, I'll try to update once a week, It was nice to take a break, but I love writing this book. And, Its 2018! I want this year to be the best year of my life because 2017 was the worst year of my life. Soooo yeah!

And I just wanted to thank you for all the positive comments about my book, I love you guys so much and all of you guys in the comments are just so funny and I hope you had an amazing Christmas/Hanukkah /Kwanzaa and New years, and I hope you have an amazing 2018! 

ALSO! If you have any cool plot twists or ideas on what I can write next in this story that would be LOVELY!!!!

-Charlotte ;D