The Party

*Monday*

ELEVEN'S POV

The bell pierces through the uncomfortable silence of "Math class". I sit slumped back in my seat with a black hoodie on, tapping my black pen on the wooden desk. I get up and grab my bag that was placed by my desk. Mike sat next to me with his head down on his desk. Monday mornings are the worst because class starts at 7:00AM that is math. Mike takes his head off of the desk. His hair is all messed up. I lean against my desk waiting for Mike to realize what he is doing. "Did I fall asleep?" Mike asks. I nod. "Shit" He says under his breath as he smooths his hair out but then bounces into a bunch of curls. "You missed nothing." I say. "Great" Mike nods grabbing his bag. We walk out the class room door and head to the tan lockers. A few smokers stand out side puffing out some gray smoke from there lips. We stand at the tan lockers waiting for the others. Max walks up, her red hair is tied up into a pony tail. "Hey bitches" She smiles standing in front of us. "hey freak" I say laughing. "Hey Max" Mike smiles. Lucas walks up behind up with Dustin. "Whats up." Dustin waves at us. "Just waiting for the gays" I say, as a joke to them but in all realness to me and Mike, I pear down the hall way. The boys walk down the hall way together talking. They notice we were looking at us so they start to run up to us. "hey guys, whats going on" Conner says approaching us. "Nothing much" Mike shrugs. We turn our heads to the sound of high heels clicking and clacking down the hall way. The three most hottest, popular girls in school, Christina leads the group, her head is shaved on the side and the rest of her  black hear is swept over to one side, it was curled, she wears bright red lip sick and to much make up along with a skin tight crop top and a stuffed bra. Along with Lydia and Katie. Lydia has long blond hair that goes down to her lower back and wears bright pink lips stick and fake lashes that make them look like fuzzy caterpillars rest on them, along with a shirt that revels a lot of skin and a stuffed bra just like Christina. Katie has dark skin and short black hair that is very curled, they look like noodles, she wears black lip sick and a black leather jacket. Dustin stairs, along with other single school kids. "Hey" Christina says, a fake smile spreads across her perfect face. "SOOO we wanted to invite you to a huge party hosted at Christina's house" Lydia says her huge lashes flutter, Katie hands us a envelope, "Its going to be awesome, By the way its tonight" Katie's voice seems way deeper than the other girls in her little group. "Um, No tha-" Conner says but then gets cut off by Max "thanks. We will be there" Max grabs the invite from Katie's hand "Oh have fun for once" Max looks at Conner's worried face. Katie, Lydia, and Christina all walk the other direction.  "yeah, like getting stoned with a bunch of bastards will be fun" Conner says angrily. "Conner, we could just stay home." Will says. Conner nods. "Oh no, you are coming with me, all of you are." Max smiles. "Uh" I sink into the lockers. I don't want to go. "You only live once, and whats the worst that will happen" Max shrugs. "OH! Whats the worst that could happen... OH, I know! Die from an over does of what ever the fuck they might have there, YEAH! Whats the worst that could happen." Conner says the last part sarcastically. "Conner. Were 15. Why would Christina  buy drugs at this age. I mean, she is still 14" Max reasons with him. "She has a point" Lucas shrugs. "Come on, lets have a bit of fun." Max says. "I'm in" Dustin says. "Me to" Lucas says. "Great, what about you guys?" Max looks at Me, Mike, Conner, and Will with a cocked eye brow. "Fine, I will go" Mike rolls his eyes. "Count me in I guess" I shrug. Conner and Will look at each other. Will looks away  to us and quickly responds "We will go" Will nods. "What the hell Will." Conner's worried look on his face looks more noticeable. Will cups Conner's cheeks. "Conner, listen to me. We will walk in, and if there is any thing sketchy about this party, then we leave, I promise." Will says. Conner smiles. Will takes his hands off of Conner's cheeks. "Thanks" Conner smiles. 

*Mike's house*

MIKE'S POV