.... (again)

Mike and Eleven lay on El's bed, there legs twisted into each others as Mike's nerdy pajama pants brush against Eleven's bare leg (She's wearing pajama shorts). El's light blue blanket lays over there bodies, there body's were close, Mikes arm wrested around Eleven's waist, she was pulled close to him. 

It's 7:00PM, in late May, after not sleeping for a dull day doing home work and catching Eleven up with school work, they crashed early. Mike has started home schooling Eleven, he plans teaching her every thing he learns in class, but he hasn't gotten to that point, Eleven is still really behind. He started home schooling her because they figured it isn't safe to go to school any more. They have had sarcastic conversations about burning down Hawkins Lab, and if they do that El would finally be safe, but that has never seemed possible in Mike's head, but for El. Its different. Eleven isn't crazy, like crazy crazy, but she thinks she could burn down Hawkins Lab one day, her fears and sins would burn away along with the that damn Lab. 

ELEVEN'S POV

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING: You can skip this part, It's not exactly relivent to the story and my writing is shit)

My eye's flutter open to see Mike. Mike is so peaceful sleeping. I stair at him for a while. I think I should wake him up.

I kiss him on the cheek.

"Wake up sleepy head," I say sat up in bed. Mike groaned. His eyes slowly opened and met mine. His eyes are so pretty. He always sleeps in late, Its just a "Mike thing" for him to do, and yet it kind of annoyed me since I'm just there, waiting, for a few hours, I love it, I love just being able to stair at him and look at every amazing features on his face, I loved being cuddled by him with ought a single shift in his movement. 

"I'm awake. And I'm not a 'sleepy head'" He said 'sleepy head' in air quotes 

"Last time I checked, you kind of are." I say giving him a stupid smile.

"Oh really?" He didn't sound convinced. 

"It's twelve thirty ,honey," I raised an eye brow

"Oh....." He said with a straight face.

I giggled which made his lips curl into an amazing smile. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask. "No not really," He shakes his head. "Me too,".

Mike sits up and leans against the head bored. We sit in silence for a bit staring at out feet poking out of the blankets. It isn't an awkward silence, It's nice, It's just nice to be around him.

"El?" 

"Yeah" I respond, staring into his mocha brown eyes. 

"Uh... I wanted to talk about, the future.... L-like.... Our future," He says biting his lip, he seems hesitant to tell me that, I'm not really sure why.

"Lets go to collage with each other, get married, and have six children." I say sarcasticly.

"I would like that but maybe not six children."

"Yeah... I'm not having children," 

"Your young El, you can't just think that up, just like that" He snaps his finger at the last part

"Do you want children?" I ask

"Yes, of course I do," 

"Oh... Well I don't" I smile and go back to staring at my feet.

"Fine, Then I'll just poke holes in our condo-"

I cut him off, "Mike. I'm kidding. So you really think I wouldn't want a child? I love children."