....

Eleven POV

i wake up under a tree... I was hoping this all was a dream because every thing is now a mess. I wipe my face from the dirt that my cheek. "Eleven, Its me, papa, come to me" I jolt up hearing my papas voice. I get up and see him... he looks at me, his eyes glue on me but I don't meat eyes with him. "Eleven, come here my darling" we make eye contact. I ran the opposite direction of him. I can hear his foot steps behind me. I feel his finger tips barely touching my dress. I speed up even more until I see a cliff. I stop at the edge of it. Its so far down I can't see the bottom. I look back to see my papa coming closer to me with each step. I look down. I should jump. My feet go off the plat form and I fall. I let my self fall and then stop my self before hitting the bottom. "Have fun in hell Eleven!" I heard papa say "You to papa!" I tilt my head and hear a snap from the top, intending to kill him. I make my way up to the top by using my powers. Reaching to the top and putting self  right by my papas body. I push his body of the edge "Mouth-breather" I said to my self watching him fall. I fall to the ground wiping the blood away from my nose gasping for air. I get up I hike around the woods more after gaining energy just getting more and more lost in the woods and my thoughts. 

Sorry for spelling mistakes n stuff!

-Charlotte the derp :P