Ch.5

Ashton came running into the kitchen and screamed "WHAT HAPPENED?" "I just spilled some water on myself" "wait, boiling water, like from the pot?" He asked "yeah" I answered sheepishly. "Luke, how could you let her pour boiling water on herself" he snapped at Luke while getting me some ice. "It's not Luke's fault, really, I was just trying to drain the water and you guys don't have a strainer" I said. Just then Calum comes running in the kitchen and nervously asks "what wrong, what happened?" Then a moment later adds "is that spaghetti?" "I'm fine I just burnt myself with some water, and yes it is" Luke grabs the spaghetti sauce out the pantry while Ashton gets out five bowls, putting some pasta in each and Luke pours some pasta sauce over each bowl and put a fork in each. Calum and Luke each grabbed one and headed I've to the couch. Ashton handed me one, took one for himself and called up "MICHAEL, KIRSTEN MADE FOOD" and said to me "he'll be down in a second." We made our way to the couches. Soon enough Michael was downstairs grabbing his bowl and sitting next to Ashton, who was on my right and Calum was sitting in the arm of the chair on my left, Luke was all the way on the other end of the couch. One of them, I'm not sure which because I was too busy eating, turned on the Liverpool vs. Manchester game, which I couldn't care less about, I'm just not into sports. I finished my food and put my bowl in the sink and walked back out there and sat down. By this time it was 7:27 and I was tired from the plane ride so I took the opportunity to go upstairs and put on my pajamas. Some sweatpants and a sports bra. I really don't like sleeping in shirts, if I sucked in really hard when you went down to say goodnight it would be as bad. Of course there was the chance they could see my scars, some old and faded, and some still a bright, deep red, I would just have to be quick and not get too close. I went down the steps and just stopped at the bottom one before calling out that you were going to bed. Within seconds four pairs of eyes were on me. I made sure to angle my wrists away from them. Ashton just said "ok, goodnight." The other three boys eyes looked like they were going to pop out if their heads. It made me feel uncomfortable so I just went back up the stairs, again making sure my wrists are out of sight. Once I was at the top of the steps I heard one of them say "eh mate, she's fit" I just rolled my eyes as I heard whoever it was get slapped across the head with a "fuck off, that's my little sister." And with that I crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.