Ch.12 Part 2

Michaels P.O.V

I ran up the stairs and quickly jammed the key in the hole, unlocking it. Ashton ran inside and screamed. I followed him, quickly pursued by Luke and Calum.

Ashton's P.O.V

I ran inside the second Mikey had the door unlocked. When I saw her in the bathroom I screamed "KIRSTEN NO" and ran in the bathroom, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her on the floor with me so she was sitting in between my legs. The other boys quickly appeared at the doorway.

Kirsten's P.O.V

All the sudden Ash grabbed me and pulled me on the floor with him. "Kirsten, how how could you do this" he asks only seeing the fresh marks, still bleeding. "I-I I" was all I could stutter out before bursting out sobbing again into Ashton's chest as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I don't notice the other three boys until I feel Michael's hand rubbing my back. I look over at him through blurry eyes full of tears. "Calum, Luke go get me some rubbing alcohol and a bandage." Ashton commands the two boys standing with wide eyes. The two boys run off to find the items Ash demanded. I just collapsed into Ashton's chest with Michael sitting down next to Ash rubbing my back. "Ash, I'm tired" I cried out through choked sobs. "I know you are but you can't go to sleep on me" I just keep sobbing into his chest "shhhhh, shhhhh, it's ok, it's ok" he whispers gently rocking back and forth. By now Ashton's shirt has to be soaked with a mixture of tears and my blood. Calum and Luke soon return with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bandage. He gently hands me over to Michael and says "can you hold her for a sec" as he grabs the items from Luke and Calum. "Now Kirsten this is going to hurt but I have to do it" he says as he holds out my arm and pours rubbing alcohol over it. I wince and try to pull away but he is holding onto my wrist too tightly. Luke stays standing next to Ashton holding the bandage while Calum sits next to me and starts rubbing my back as Mikey starts to gently rock me. I cry into Michaels chest as Ashton holds my arm out waiting for the alcohol to dry a little bit before taking the bandage from Luke and carefully wrapping my arm, noticing all the other marks on my arm. Once he's finished wrapping it he takes me back from Michael and cradles me as I continue to sob. Calum sits down on the opposite side of me and runs my back also, mimicking the movements of the other three boys. Ashton plants a kiss on my forehead as I slowly start to fade into sleep.

~

The next thing I know I wake up in my bed, laying next to Michael with Luke and Calum sitting to the foot of my bed with worried and sympathetic looks on their faces. I slowly look around as my eyes burn and ask with a scratchy voice "where's Ash" Michael answers "he's on the phone with your mom. Cal, go tell Ash she's awake" and Calum nods and leaves the room. I try to roll over but land in my arm, "oh shit" I cry out in pain and grab my arm "what happened?" "You scared the shit out of all of us" Ashton answers from the doorway. "I gotta go mom. Yeah she's awake, ok bye" he says as he hangs up the phone. He walks over towards my bed and Michael sits up, moving out of the way. Ash sits down where Michael was. "What happened Kirsten, will you tell me?" he asks putting my hand in his. "Mmm" I say as I roll over into the pillow. "Boys can you leave the room, we need a minute" he says and all the boys get up and exit the room, shutting the door behind them. "They're gone now K, can you tell me now" "you know that delivery boy?" I ask. "Yeah?" he says, coming out as more of a question than a statement. "Well he gave me his number and asked me out on a date today. Well when I got there I waited for 20 minutes, and I kept texting him, but he never answered. He stood me up Ash." "Oh I'm sorry Kirsten, but I know that's not where all of them came from" he says talking about all the other ones from before. "I talked to mom, she said she knew and wanted me to ask you about them." "Back home I get bullied a lot, it got really bad after you left. I had a few suicide attempts and that's why mom sent me here, to get away from it for awhile." "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I left, I'm so sorry I left you to deal with this on your own." A tear starts to roll down his cheek.

Ashton's P.O.V

"But I'm here now, I'm here to help you through this" I say. It crushes me that she went through all this while I was living my dream with my three best mates. I know the boys are listening at the door right now but I could really care less. I sit Kirsten up and pull her into a hug. "I'm always here K, I promise" "you can come in now boys" I call out.

Michaels P.O.V

After Ashton sent us out of the room we all went out in the hallway and listened through the door. I sat down with my back against the wall, not paying attention to what Kirsten and Ashton were saying. I may have been sure before, but I was sure now, I like Kirsten.