Ch.23

It took until almost 12 to finish painting my room. After we finished we all went outside to get away from the paint fumes we had inhaled. We had paint all over us, it was in my hair and on my stomach and all the boys had eventually taken their shirts off so it was on their chests. We just laid out of the grass enjoying the fresh air. "What are we doing for lunch?" I ask, only have eaten two pieces of toast. "I'm going to Panda Express, you guys can come if you want" Michael says. "I'll go" I say. "Sure I'll go" Calum says. "I guess I'm in" Luke says. And finally Ashton says "well I guess I have to now". "But lets get cleaned up first" Ashton says. "Uh yeah" I say as we all reach an unspoken agreement. "Wait but my walls are still wet" I say after remembering the reason we were outside in the first place. "You can use my bathroom" Ashton tells me. Does Ashton realize what he just said? He just told me to use the bathroom in his and Michael's bathroom. Michael's, the very boy that he's trying to keep a million miles away from me. I'll take the chance before he realizes. "Ok thanks" I say before he can change his mind. I get up off the ground and am quickly followed by four boys. I go up to my room to pick out some clothes before I shower to get the paint out my hair. I almost throw up at the smell of the wet paint. I quickly grab a random All Time Low shirt, some skinny jeans and my light grey vans before exiting the room. I walk into Ashton's room to see Michael sitting on his bed and Ashton in the bathroom washing paint off his chest with a towel. "Give me a sec K, then you can use the shower" he says. "Thanks Ash" I sat on what I assume to be his bed with my clothes in my lap. Michael was sitting in his bed looking at his phone, still shirtless with lavender paint splatters. I stared at his beautiful chest, how his abs ended at his v line before disappearing into his sweatpants. "Earth to Kirsten, hello" Michael called, pulling me out of my trance. "Don't stare so hard babe, you might burn holes in me" he laughed, he definitely caught me. I looked away blushing and hoping Ashton hadn't heard him. Just then Ashton walked out of the bathroom and said "you can shower now Kirsten" while walking over to get a new T-shirt. I stand up and walk over to the bathroom and make sure to lock the door behind me. I turn on the water and slowly strip off my clothes as it warms up. I step in the shower and use whatever products the boys have in their shower, I see two shampoos, one for color treated hair, obviously Michael's, and a normal one, Ashton's. Once I finish showering I realize I forgot a towel "oh shit" I say. I have no other option than to ask one of the boys to get me one. I open the door just a crack to see only Michael in the room, oh great. "Um hey Michael, can you get me a towel". He looked up as my cheeks burned red. "Oh uh yeah, sure" he stuttered out while leaving the room to get me a towel. He comes back with two and says "how do you want to do this" "um let me get back in the shower and you can set the towel on the floor" I say as I shut the door and get back in the shower where I'm covered and call out "ok" and he quickly opens the door walks in and sets the towel on the counter and walks out. I step back out of the shower to get the towel and dry off when I hear shouts from the room.