Ch.32

After the concert we the tour bus brought us the hotel to get our stuff. We spend the night on the tour bus even though we don't have to go too far for the next show, just from San Francisco to LA, but whatever. I guess the boys want to do stuff or something like that. I would rather just stay on the bus and cuddle with Mikey, but obviously I can't do that. I hate having to keep our relationship a secret, but I like Mikey and I don't want him dead so we're just going to have to keep it a secret. Most of our conversations aren't even face to face, even when we're in the same room we have to text. One reason being some of the stuff we talk about would totally give away our relationship if anyone heard. The other being that we would talk so often that it would be pretty obvious that we are dating. Whenever Ash asks me who I'm texting all the time I say Sarah, which isn't a complete lie, I do text her a lot. She's becoming my new best friend. Well she's my only friend so. She has holiday from school soon, she's going to see if she and her sister can fly out for a few days. She's just a little worried her sister will freak out and fangirl like crazy when she meets them. She's like 12 so we'll see how that goes. On another note I haven't cut again, don't get me wrong I still get strong urges but with the boys watching me all the time how can I. ~The next morning~ Well we arrived in LA and of course the boys want to go do something, I forget what they said they were going to do. I'm not much of a people person so I stayed on the bus. Michael stayed too, well actually they couldn't wake him up so they just left without him. Liz went with the other three because heaven knows what would happen if the three of them went by themselves. Mikey woke up about an hour after they left. "Good morning handsome" I say as he sits up in bed. "Don't worry they're gone" I say as he starts looking around for the others. "Come cuddle" he asks with a puppy dog face. I let out a breath and get off my bunk and walk over his. Seeing as the bunks are really small I laid on top on him with his hands resting on the small of my back. I cuddled into his chest as we both just silently enjoyed each others company. He started to lazily draw random shapes and patterns on my back before saying "so what are we going to do" "about what?" I ask. "About our whole relationship, I mean are we just going to keep it a secret forever" "no… I don't know, we just need to figure out a way to tell Ashton" I say as I prop myself up on my elbows. "Because I don't like keeping this secret from him" "neither do I, he's my brother" after that we laid in silence for a minute or two before I said "lets get breakfast" 

**A/N**

Ok so I'm kind of a horrible person for not updating for months, but a lot happened and i decided to upload the chapters I wrote but didn't upload. Again, so fucking sorry.