Ch.31

~Then the door opens…~ "Will you two stop having sex already, you've been in this closet for 20 minutes, no one could find you, its time to get ready for the show" It's Luke, thank god. "Jesus Luke. You scared the shit out of me" I say pulling away from Michael. "Yeah and I'm scared for life now, you're just lucky it's me and not Ashton that found you two." Shit, I forgot about Ashton. "Come on, they're all waiting in the group dressing room." Luke says. The three of us walk into the dressing room and Calum goes "well it's about time, where the hell were you hiding" "doesn't matter we need to get ready" Michael says walking next door to his dressing room. Ashton looks at Luke and he just shrugs before turning around and walking across the hall to his. Calum walks out also as Ashton says to me "you can stay here with Liz or you can come with me to mine" "I'll go with you" at the other venues they all just had one, but here they each have their own. Liz stays in the group, it's be a little awkward if she went with Luke to his, I mean they get changed in there. Ashton runs around the house half naked all the time, it doesn't phase me anymore. His dressing room is across the hall, next to Luke's. "So I see the master of hide and seek hasn't lost her touch" yeah, I was really good at hide and seek as a little kid. "Ha, yeah I guess" I say as Ashton takes off his shirt to grab a new one. So sis, what's up?" "Ash, you've been with me every second for the past 6 days" "I know, but still" "well I made a new friend, her name's Sarah, I met her at the gym" "when we get back you should invite her over" he grabs a pair of drumsticks and starts drumming on the arm of the couch. "Are you excited to go see mom and Lauren and Harry again?" I ask, he hasn't seen them in a long time. "Yeah" he says looking down as an awkwardly sad silence falls over the two of us. "Lets play some music" I say as I get up and put my phone on his little speaker and put it on shuffle. The first song to come on is Heartache on the Bigscreen. "You bought our EP?" "Well duh Ashton, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't" he drummed along to the song until it ended. Next The Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low came on, I learned the drums to this song. I grabbed a pair of Ashton's drumsticks and started drumming along. "Woah, when did you learn the drums" he asks in shock. "Oh, after you left I played with your old set a lot and mom finally got me lessons." I shrug and reply, no big deal. "Ashton it's time to go on stage" someone calls from outside the door. "Bye sis, be back in a little bit"