Ch.9

When we got the pizza place there was already an empty pan on the table with another one over half gone. "Jesus, how much pizza can three boys eat?" I exclaim. "A lot" answers Michael. I grab a slice and Ash takes the remaining two. With his mouth full of pizza Ashton manages to say "we need to get going, the delivery truck with Kirsten's stuff is going to be at the house in an hour." "Alright" the three boys say simultaneously, stuffing the remainder of pizza on their plates in their mouths. Ashton gets up and pays for all the pizza and we all file out towards the car. On the way back I notice that the makeup on my arm is wearing off, that's a mini panic attack in itself, but I don't think anyone noticed so I try to let it go and I'll just put more on when we get home. For now I just my arm facing downwards. Luke and Michael were having some random conversation that I couldn't follow and Ashton and Calum were talking about their 5 countries 5 days tour. Oh shit that's in like two weeks. I don't even have a passport. I speak up "hey Ash" he stops talking to Calum to answer me "what is it K?" "I don't have a passport" "well we need to get you one then, cause you are coming with us to Europe, right?" I doubt mom would let me come back already so I say "yeah, of course." "Ok we'll take you to get one tomorrow or something" "k, thanks Ash". By now we were pulling into the driveway, I jumped out of the car, took the keys from Ash and ran inside and ran upstairs to put more makeup on my arm before anyone could see.

Ashton's P.O.V

"What the hell was that" Michael asks. "She probably had to pee or something" I say. "She couldn't have waited 20 more seconds?" Luke says. "I guess not" I answer. "Girls are weird" Calum says shaking his head. He had an older sister, Mali, I guess he never figured her out either.

Kristen's P.O.V

I quickly grab my heavy-duty concealer and smear it all over my arm, making sure my cuts weren't visible, before setting it with powder. Then I walk downstairs to see the four boys sitting in the living room. "Well someone sure had to pee" Michael teases. I cringe slightly, social anxiety threatening to take over. "Uh haha, yeah" I say, hopefully convincingly, turning a light pink. I do t know if the boys saw me cringe or of they had nothing else to say on the topic, but it was quickly dropped. In the next three hours we just did random shit, trying to pass the time before dinner. I'm pretty sure Calum and Michael went upstairs to play video games. Ash was never that into video games. Luke was on his phone the whole time, most likely on twitter. So was Ashton, but he was on Instagram, making random videos of what he was doing. I stayed down there for a little while before deciding to go upstairs and call our mom. I pressed her number in my contacts. "Hey Kirsten, how's it going, are you having fun with Ash?" She asked when she picked up. "Um, I'm doing ok, we went and got stuff for my room today." "That's good, no boys fallen in love with you yet?" She asked. "Yeah right mom, as if that will ever happen" I answer. "You never know honey, you are way prettier than you give yourself credit for. Have you told Ash yet?" She asks referring to my cuts. "No, but I think he might've seen them" I say, still uncomfortable with the thought of him knowing. "Are you ever going to tell him?" "I don't know, geez mom" I say getting annoyed. "Alright grumpy pants. Well Harry and Lauren miss you, although Lauren is a little more than thrilled to have a room to herself." Mom and I talked for about another half hour before she had to go. "Goodbye honey, I love you" "love you too, bye."