Ch.28

~day before 5 countries 5 days~ (if I keep going day by day this'll take forever) The rest of the week went pretty typical. The boys acted like idiots and played video games, Michael snuck into my room to cuddle a few times, Ash lightened up a bit on Michael and I, and I texted Sarah a lot over the week. Tomorrow we leave for 5 countries 5 days, I'm currently packing. I pack most of the clothes I brought, seeing as I didn't have that much anyways. It's like 8PM and I've put off packing for so long that if I didn't do it right now, I wouldn't have anything. After I finish packing I put on the pair of pajamas I left out and lay in bed, trying to fall asleep but miserably failing. The other boys are too, were all just too damn excited. I laid in bed until it was time to get up to go to the airport. We were all zombies and fell asleep the minute we sat in our seats in the plane. I finally met Luke's mother but was too tired to get a proper introduction. Once we landed in Sweden it was crazy, fans everywhere. We slowly made our way to the hotel and rooms were quickly decided. I was with Ash, obviously, Michael was with Calum, and Luke was with his mom. Originally it was Calum and Luke in one room and me and Ash and Michael in another with Luke's mom by herself but Ashton was not having any of Michael I in the same room. We all took a quick nap before going to the boys sound check. After that we hung out for a bit before the concert. ~After the concert~ I stayed backstage and watched the boys during the concert. I learned a sweaty Michael is a sexy Michael. It continued like this for the next four days, each day getting more tiring than the last.