Ch.21

I wake up and momentarily freak out noticing that I'm wrapped in someone's arm before remembering that Michael came in last night. I smile up at him, wait, oh shit, Michael's in my bed. I frantically shake him awake "Michael, Michael, get up, you've got to get up now, come on get up, get up before Ashton tries to come in." As he hears that last part he jumps up. "Oh shit what are we going to do, I can't just walk out of your room, fucckk" I look at the time on my phone "it's 8:02, do you think any of the boys will be up yet?" "What day is it again?" "It's Saturday " Luke might be" "you hid in my bathroom, I'll go out there and make sure Ashton's not awake" he gets up and hides in my bathroom as I get up and walk out. I see Ashton's and Michaels door is closed, does that mean he's awake or asleep, I open the door to peek in. He's sitting on his bed on his phone "oh morning K" "morning Ash, just wanted to see if you were awake" "oh yeah, have you been downstairs yet, Michael wasn't in his bed when I woke up" "oh no, I haven't, I just got up. I'm about to go down, want me to make you some toast?" "Yeah, sure, thanks K" "ok just come down in a few minutes, but I'm not putting any Vegemite on it for you" "ha, I figured, I'll be down in a few minutes" "ok" I say as I shut his door and run into mine "Ashton's going to be downstairs in a few minutes you've got to get down there." I say as I grab his hand and run out of my room and downstairs, dragging him with me. Calum and Luke are sitting on the couch eating cereal. "Woah, what happened last night" Calum teases and laughs with Luke. "Shut up guys, nothing happened, just don't tell Ashton, please" neither of them can reply because they're laughing too hard. "I'm serious guys, please don't tell Ashton" I give up on trying to get a reply from either of them and walk in the kitchen with Michael to start making toast as Michael gets cereal.