Ch.24

Michael's P.O.V

Ashton decided to walk in the room right as I left the bathroom. "Where's Kirsten?" he asked. "In the bathroom" I replied, not expecting to instantly have my back against the wall. "Then why the fuck were you just in there" he growled through clenched teeth. Shit that did look bad. "No no no no, it's not what it looks like Ashton, I swear" I say putting my hands up. "Really, because it looks like you and my sister were in the bathroom together while she was in the shower" "I know what it looks like, but I swear it's not like that Ashton" "BULLSHIT" he shouts and takes a shot at my face but I duck and he punches a hole in the wall instead. Then Kirsten runs in the room, wrapped in just a towel, and tries pull Ashton away from me.

Kirsten's P.O.V

Oh shit. I wrap myself in the towel and tuck the corner in so it should stay up by itself, at least for a little bit, and run out of the bathroom just in time to see Ashton's fist just barely miss Michael's face. "ASHTON NO" I run over to him and grab his arm and uselessly try to pull him off Michael. "Ashton stop" "Ashton please" he shrugs me off and takes another try at Michael. "Noooooooo" I scream. This is exactly what happened in my dream, except I was dressed in my dream. The two remaining boys burst in the room and look confusedly for a second and I point to Ashton on top on Michael and they realize what's going on. They run over and each grab an arm and pull him away and pin him on the closest bed. "Get off of me" he says trying to push the two boys off while I walk over to Michael to inspect his face. He got Michael in the mouth, his lip was busted. Ashton eventually gave in realizing that it was useless trying to overpower the two other boys. "Look can you guys be civil enough until I can get dressed and we can talk about this" I nodded at Luke and Calum "keep them off each other" they nodded back in response. I walked back in the bathroom and got dressed as quickly as I could. I wiggled into my jeans and threw on my All Time Low shirt before opening the door, half expecting to see Ashton on top of Michael again. I open to see Ashton sitting up on the bed, Calum and Luke on either side, glaring over at Michael was sitting on the ground now, holding his chin and lip. I walked over and say next to Michael. I pulled his hand away from his face. His lip was swollen and busted open, covered in dried blood, but the cut had closed. I sighed "goddamn it Ashton" "stay here, I'll be right back" I got up and went to get the rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls. I returned and kneeled down in front of Michael. "Ok you go first Ashton, you tell me what happened" I said as I poured some alcohol on a cotton ball. He sighed and started talking "I walked in the room and Michael was walking out of the bathroom." I dabbed the alcohol soaked cotton ball on Michael's lip and he flinched but didn't try to stop me. "I asked where you were and he said you were in the bathroom, which means he was in there while you were in the shower." He explained. I prepared another cotton ball to clean Michael's lip, he had stopped flinching by now. I looked at Michael and said "do you think you can talk?" He shook his head no. "Ok since Michael can't talk let me tell you what really happened. I forgot a towel and I asked Michael to get me one. I was in the shower when he walked in though, he couldn't see anything, and he immediately walked out. Nothing happened Ash, all he did was bring me a towel." I said as I finished cleaning the blood off Michael's lip and wiped it dry with another one. Ashton sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at Michael saying "is that true Michael?" Michael shook his head yes. Ashton let out a groan and fell back on the bed. "I've been an ass, to both of you. I'm sorry, I just saw him walk out of the bathroom while you were in there and you can guess the first thing that went through my mind." "I know, but nothing happened, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that" I say to him. "You're going to need to wash your lip with some water to get the alcohol off" I say to Michael, he nods his head. "I'm assuming you two already washed up" I say to Luke and Calum because they both had changed their clothes already. "Yeah" Calum said. "I doubt any of us want to go out for lunch n-" "I'll go pick it up and bring it home, it's the least I can do, I'm the one who caused this problem" Ashton said getting up off the bed. "I'll be back in like half an hour" he said walking out and downstairs. "You guys can go back to what you were doing" "we were playing Mario Kart, you can join us if you want" Luke said. "Thanks, I'll be down in a little bit" they got up too and went downstairs. Michael stood up and grabbed the other towel he had gotten and went to the bathroom to clean his chest.