Ch.27

Once I opened the front door I was greeted by four overly concerned boys. "Woah guys, calm down" I say as I push past them and go up to my room. As I plop down on the bed I ponder if I should take my second shower that day, or just wait until tomorrow. First choice wins, I feel disgusting. I get up off my bed and start the shower, setting it to warmer than normal to ease my sore muscles. As the water warms I strip off the sweaty articles of clothing. Hopefully a shower will also keep the boys from pestering me, at least until I get out. Not a second after I step out of the bathroom there's a knock on my door. "Kirsten?" I groan internally. "Hold on Ash, I just got out of the shower" putting emphasis on the word just. "I know, just put some clothes on" I put on a sports bra and some sweatpants and said "come in" while looking for a shirt. He comes in and sits on the bed. Eventually I find a shirt and put it on before sitting on the bed also. "What is it Ash. If you're going to grill me about Michael again then forget it, ju-" "I'm not here to talk about Michael" he interrupts. "I just wanted to tell you that none of us think you need to lose weight. Luke just put his foot in his mouth." "Is that all?" I ask, slightly annoyed about earlier still. "And I wanted to apologize again for freaking out earlier. It was uncalled for and I totally jumped to the wrong conclusion" "it's fine Ash, I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to" he sighed before saying "I know". Then he walks out of the room. I layed back on my bed for maybe five minutes before there was another knock at my door, ugh. "Come in" it's Luke. "Look, Kirsten, I'm really really sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I swear" "it's fine Luke" I'm not even sure if I meant that. I mean I met Sarah but that really did hurt what he said. But either way I can't let him know it hurts. "Are you sure" I nodded. "Positive?" He questioned. "Yes Luke" "ok" he said as he closed the door. I was so tired that I fell asleep and slept straight through until the next morning.