Ch.2

As I step off my plane I see Ash's curly brown hair over everyone else's, due to the fact that he's so tall. He quickly jogs up to me and encases me in a bone crushing hug. "Geez Ash, will ya let a girl breath" "Sorry sis" he chuckles as he lets go. We walk over to where the luggage pickup is and start talking. "So Kirsten, how have you been since I left?" "Um, I've been good" I say as I look down and tug the sleeves of my hoodie down even farther while praying that I sounded convincing enough. "That's good" he bought it "so how's mom been?" "She's been doing alright, she talks about you all the time and is constantly bragging about you". "Ha, sounds about right". Right then I see my pink suitcase with poka dots that I've had since I was 12 come around. I stand up to go get it. "Nice suitcase" Ashton mutters sarcastically. I lightly smack him on the arm "will shut up and help me carry this". He grabs my suitcase as I hold my carry-on and we start walking to the car. "Good god Kirsten, what do you have in here, bricks?" He jokes, "no, just cinder blocks" I sneer "cut me a break, I'm a girl". Once we get to the car Ashton tells me that I'll be living at the 5sos house in Australia with the rest of the boys and I'll have my own room and I can do whatever I want with it. "So when did you do hair like that?" He asks, referring to my naturally dark brown/black hair with pink and lilac dip dyed ends. "Oh about a month or so ago" I reply. "Well we're here" he says "I sent the other boys out for pizza so you could get settled in without them disturbing you". "Thanks Ash" it had been awhile since I'd seen the other boys, I wonder what they look like now? He helps me carry my stuff upstairs and leads me into a boring room with light tan walls. "We can go shopping tomorrow for paint and other stuff for your room." " thanks Ash." "Well I guess I'll leave you to unpack, my room's right across the hall if you need me." "Mmk thanks" I say as I open up my suitcase, pulling out my phone charger and plugging it in as he leaves and goes into his room. I get up and close the door making sure it is locked and I get my blades out of the hidden compartment in my suitcase. I just hold them and look at them for a second then look around for a good place to hid them. I decide to go look in the bathroom since I get my own. I open up the bottom drawer and place them flush against the back so they stand up and practically invisible at first glance. Just then there is a knock at my door, "Hey, Kirsten?", I quickly shut the drawer and ran over to my suitcase, acting as if I had never been in the bathroom "Yeah Ash" I reply "the boys are here, come downstairs where you're ready" and a few seconds later I hear him going down the steps. Moments later I hear 3 other loud, teenage boys enter the house. "Where is she?" I hear one voice ask. "Yeah, where is she?" I hear another. "Is she hot?" I hear a cheeky voice ask. "Ow mate, what was that for" the same voice cries out a moment later. I chuckle. "She's upstairs, I told her you guys are here and to come down when she's ready" I hear Ash announce. Well, I guess it's time to go down.