Don't Blame It On Me

So here is the fifteenth chapter.

Anyway I hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Blame- John Newman ft. Calvin Harris

Natalia's POV:

The race track wasn't really a race track, just a really long road with lots of turns. Just like the warehouse, it was on the outskirt of the city. The sun was as bright as I had ever seen it. The desert atmosphere could make even the coldest evenings feel like a summer afternoon. A huge audience was there to root for me and Ryder. It was one of the biggest races I had done. I could feel the adrenaline pump through me. The energy of the crowd was wearing off on me. I saw my friends standing at my station.

"So you're racing Ryder today, huh?" Alyssa asked me with a smirk. I just nodded. My bike was already there. Riley was making final checks to make sure everything was right.

"Good luck Natalia." Andre said to me. I saw Maddie standing beside him. I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you were going to be here. Big fan of racing?" I asked her.

"I've never been to one. Andre brought me here." She said to me. Andre and his obsession with racing.

"We're going to go have dinner later. Do you wanna join us?" I asked her.

"If you guys don't mind then sure." She said.

I looked around and saw Ryder at his own station, getting ready for the race. He had a cigarette in his hand. 'Admit it Natalia. He looks pretty fucking hot while he smokes.' I pushed the thought aside. Maybe it was time for some revenge for that kiss the other day.

I walked up behind him and stole the cigarette out of his hand. I took a drag from it. He turned around to glare at me.

"What the fuck?" He looked mad.

"It's called karma, Adams. Deal with it." I said to him and winked. I blew some smoke in his face. He clenched his jaw. Boy, did I like making him mad.

"That smirk will be off your face when I win the race. And when were we on last name basis, Alejandro?" He said smugly.

"What makes you think you'll win? And no. Don't get used to it." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm the best racer there is." He said arrogantly, puffing out his chest proudly. I scoffed.

"How about we make a deal?" He offered. I considered it for a moment. I had nothing to lose.

"And why should I do that?" I asked him.

"Why? Are you afraid you're going to lose?" He said with a smirk. This asshole had some guts that's for sure. I wasn't going to act weak in front of him.

"What's the deal?" I asked him.

"It's simple. If I win, which I will, you have to kiss me in front of everyone. And if you win, then things will go back to normal and we can keep ignoring each other. I'll never talk to you again. So, what do you say?" He asked me.

"You have a deal." I said to him with a smirk of my own. I would do anything to get him away from me. I was going to head to the track now. Before I left he said something.

"Good luck babe, you'll need it." He said to me with a wink. He then turned around and left. I glared at him. He's the one who needed luck. And if he calls me babe one more time I'm going to kill him.