I'd Do It All Again

So here is the thirty first chapter.

Picture of Natalia and her outfit above.^^^

Anyway, I hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: First Time- Ellie Goulding ft. Kygo

Natalia's POV:

"Ow Nicole that hurt! Pull on my hair one more time and you'll wake up bald tomorrow." I threatened her with a glare. She looked at me nervously.

" It wouldn't be so painful of you actually cut your hair a little bit shorter." She said as she tried getting out another roller from my hair. I winced. Maddie and Riley were rummaging through my closet, trying to put together an outfit. Nicky was doing my makeup and Alyssa just lay on my bed eating chips and watching Netflix.

"No. The sweater will look better with high waisted jeans. That skirt won't go with it." Maddie said to Riley as she shook her head.

"I'm not going to wear a skirt." I said to them.

"See, I told you." Maddie said sticking her tongue out at Riley. Riley rolled her eyes at her.

"Fine. I'll drop the skirt." She said.

"You're hair and make up is done." Nicky said to me. "But you can't look at it right now. Go put on your clothes." She said. Maddie shoved some clothes in my hand and I went to put them on.

"You chose a pink sweater?" I asked her with a grimace. The sweater was a dusty pink color. The front was laced up. The sweater was loose so I messily tucked it into my jeans.

"It's a really dull pink. And it looks good on you." She said. Even though I didn't really like the color, she was right. I could switch it up for today. At least the jeans were dark. And so we're my shoes. I convinced Maddie to let me wear my black combat boots. I looked at myself in the mirror. Nicole had curled my hair so that they were in big loose curls. My makeup was pretty minimal except for my lipstick. Honestly I looked great.

"You guys are the best." I said to them.

"Yeah we know." Riley said with a smug look on her face. The doorbell rang.

"Don't forget to use protection." Maddie shouted as I left the room. I opened the door to see Ryder standing there. He was wearing a white shirt, black jeans and a black leather jacket. He looked hot as usual.

"Holy fuck you look good." He said as he stood there checking me out.

"Can we go now?" I said. I knew there was a light blush on my cheeks. I walked to his car quickly so that he couldn't see it.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Do you really think I'd just tell you?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I knew he wasn't going to tell me. I turned on the radio. They were playing Closer by the Chainsmokers. I didn't really know the lyrics but I heard it a couple of times before to know the chorus. I started singing with the song. I could hear Ryder humming along.

"Come on. Sing with me." I said to him

"I don't really sing." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's not like I can sing either. I'm just singing for fun." I said before I continued singing the song. He looked hesitant but joined in with me. As soon as he started I stopped and stared at him. He had an amazing voice. Why the hell did he say he couldn't sing?

"You have a fucking amazing voice and you said you didn't sing?!" I said, shocked. He smiled at me.

"I don't really like to show it." He said with a shrug. I shook my head. Maybe the bad boy had a lot of hidden things I needed to find out about.