I Don't Want No, Nobody Else

So here is the fifty seventh chapter.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Teenager in love- Madison Beer

Natalia's POV:

Today was our last day in Spain. We were packing our bags, getting ready to go.

"We still have four hours before our flight. Is there something left to do?" Ryder asked me. I had taken him to all my favourite spots, all the places that were special to my childhood.

"Yeah, actually there's this one place I completely forgot about." I said.

-------

Ryder looked confused as I took him to the beach.

"But didn't we already come here?" He asked me.

"We did but there's more than just a beach here." I said. I lead him through the people and all the way to a secluded area. It was much more peaceful here. There was silence except for the sound of the waves gently crashing onto the shore, the seagulls in the air and the sound of the breeze. The water was more bluer on this side and it shone under the sun. The same was smooth, except for the footsteps we had just made. I had always loved the peace and tranquility I felt when I came here.

There was a small cave at the foot of a cliff. I had found the cave long ago when my parents had first started fighting. I would come here to hide. No one knew about this place. Except Andre, but he promised to never tell anyone.

We walked to the cave. It wasn't a very deep cave. It was more of an excavation made in the cliff. I traced my fingertips over the walls.

"I used to sit at the mouth of the cave and stare out at the ocean, watch the sun go down and the moon come up." I said sitting down crossed legged on the sand. He didn't say anything but just copied what I did. I loved that about him. He never said anything before experiencing it for himself, before putting himself in my place and feeling all the emotions I'd feel.

"I'd run here and hide whenever my parents fought. I'd spend hours here. I wouldnt even realise it and the sun would go down. Since I spent so much time here, I also learnt how to dance here. I'd practice here most of the time." I said.

"This city really is your home, isn't it? It's still where your heart belongs right?" He asked me.

"It was my home. But now it's just a memory of what my home used to be. Of who I used to be. It sometimes come to me as a day dream and sometimes as a nightmare. And as for my heart is, well my heart is wherever you are. No matter how cheesy or corny that sounds." I said.

"This is going to sound stupid but I always imagined to be my dream wedding spot. I love the beach and especially this one." I said, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. He laughed.

"I still can't believe you were such a hopeless romantic." He said. The blush deepened.

"Shut up." I said. "Can I borrow your phone to take a picture? I forgot mine back at the hotel." I asked him.

He handed me his phone. I already knew his passcode and unlocked his phone. What stopped me was the wallpaper. It was a picture of the two of us, the day we were handcuffed together standing by my pool. He was going to say something that day but we were interrupted by Flynn. Both of us were smiling and it clearly looked like we were in love. The fact that he had this as his wallpaper made me warm on the inside. I took the picture and handed back the phone.

"That day we were handcuffed, you were going to say something to me. What was it?" I asked him while we were going back to the hotel to get our stuff.

"I wanted to tell you how much I loved you. By that point it was driving me crazy and I just wanted the words to get out. And after telling you that, I was going to do this." He said before he pushed his lips onto mine, catching me off guard. I could never get tired of his lips, the way they sent shocks all throughout my body. He always managed to leave me breathless.

We somehow ended up on the bed with Ryder on top of me. He pulled away for breath. He stared deep into my eyes. I wonder what he sees in them.

"I am in love with your smile." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I am in love with your voice." He kissed my right cheek.

"I am in love with your body." He kissed my neck.

"I am in love with your laughter." He kissed my left cheek.

"I am in love with your eyes." He kissed both of my eyelids.

"I am in love with you." He kissed my lips. I didn't deserve this boy. I wanted to cry so bad right now. He made me feel so special, so loved. He made me feel the way no one had ever made me feel. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have him as mine.

"What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like you?" I asked him.

"You've been through hell and back. I don't know anyone who's been through more than you. You deserve every happiness in the world." He said. His words always managed to put a smile on my face.

"I wouldn't mind going on further but apparently we have a flight to catch." I said, giving him a light shove. We got up and fixed our clothes and hair. My lipstick was smudged all over my mouth as well as Ryders. Both of started laughing at the sight.

"Yup... definitely doesn't look like we had our tongues shoved down each others throats." He said. We cleaned the makeup off of our faces before leaving the hotel.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asked me. He had asked me the same thing before coming here. I hesitated. But this time I was sure.

"It's time to leave the past where it belongs. Time to step back into the present." I held his outstretched hand.

This chapter had ended. And the new one started as soon as I got on that plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the fifty seventh chapter.

Yeah ik ik it was kind of a filler chapter but hey it's better than nothing, right? Idk why I'm not getting much inspiration these days.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter and if you did then don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Byeee.