I Can Put On A Show

So here is the twenty fifth chapter.

There will be a lot of switching between Natalia and Ryder's POVs in this chapter.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Heaven In Hiding- Halsey

Natalia's POV:

Ryder stepped out of the elevator and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw us. His eyes narrowed and I could see the dark clouds inside of them. His lips were pressed in a thin line. Andre and I let go of each other immediately.

"Hey Ryder!" I said to him with a huge smile. He didn't say anything and walked past us to our room. I watched him leave with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Andre offered.

"No, I'll handle him myself. Thank you for getting me to my room." I said to him. He nodded before leaving. What was that about? I went to our room. He was on the bed watching tv. He didn't look at me. He just kept staring at the screen.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked him with my arms crossed over my chest. He ignored me. Alright, so he was giving me the cold shoulder. I couldn't get the remote because it was in his hands. I walked over to the switch and pulled out the tv's plug. He glared at me.

"What the fuck was that for?" He said coldly. I had become completely sober now. Well not completely but mostly sober.

"You're ignoring me. Why are you acting like an ass? Is it because you saw me and Andre in that position?" I retorted. He clenched his jaw.

"I don't want to talk about it Natalia." He said curtly. It felt weird when he said my name. I was so used to him calling me babe.

"Well I want to. And you're going to listen." I said to him.

"IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU TWO HAVE A THING FOR EACH OTHER. IF I HADN'T COME OUT OF THE ELEVATOR YOU TWO WOULD'VE BEEN MAKING OUT" He bellowed. Oh hell fucking no. He did not just fucking say that. I reached my snapping point. I slapped him. Hard. The sound echoed throughout the room.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE? THEN FINE. I'VE BEEN ON A DATE WITH HIM. I'VE KISSED HIM RYDER, MORE THAN ONCE. BUT REMEMBER ONE THING, RYDER. WE'RE NOT DATING. YOUR'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND. I CAN KISS WHOEVER I WANT. I CAN FUCK WHOEVER I WANT." I shouted. Who did he think he is? He looked even more angry.

"THEN WHAT ARE WE?" He shouted back. This is what happens when you put two short tempered people in the same room.

"I don't know Ryder. But whatever we are you don't fucking own me Ryder. I can do whatever the fuck I want. And for the record Andre and I are just friends. We realized that after our date we were better off as friends. I gave you a second chance, Ryder. Don't blow it." I spat out.

"Then what was that?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"That was me being drunk off my ass, almost tripping and falling on my face and him stopping that from happening." I snapped before leaving the room. I made sure to slam the door as I left. I went downstairs. I lit up a cigarette as soon as I got outside. I smoked one cigarette, two and maybe even three. I needed to get out of here. I went up to Alyssa's room and knocked on the door. She opened it.

"What do you want at this time?" She asked me.

"Give me your car keys. I'm going out. Yes, I'm completely sober, okay I'm kinda sober, and I have my phone with me." I said holding out my hand. She rolled her eyes before going back inside and getting me her car keys.