Chapter 1: Introduction

i had wished to live a normal life. get married and haave kids and become a laywer. I got into the best collage ever with the help of my brother and his friend. Everything was going well..... untill my brother went and got himself married. Of course I was happy for him but, i felt that if I continued to live with I would get in the way of their happyness. So I decided I would live by myself.

 When I told my brother what I was planning on doing,well, let''s just say he wasnt fond of me living by myself. Without me knowing, he went and arrainged for me to go live with his friend ( the same friend who helped me get into collage) and I had no say in the matter. Great! And from their, everrything went down hill. In collage people started avoiding me, I have but only one friend, Haruka. but out of all of it, I fell in love with my brother's best friend, Usagi. ok that wasnt entirly my fault, he was the one who confessed his love to and it just so happened that i felt the same about him. Now it's beed a year since we were dating and I'm still living with Usagi and my collage life is ok now. i guess it was Usagis grey, silky hair that attracted me as well as his good looks. I dont know?

Hi, my name is Misaki and im 18 year old prodige in collage studying law whilst living with Usagi.

  Recntly ( around the area of the collage) student's have gone missing and turn up 3 day's later dead. it startes like this. First, the student is kidnapped when on there way home from school, Then, a picture of the student is sent to their family's. the picture contains the student being beaten half to death. Next, a video is taking of the student's last days alive and is sent to the student's family's. Finally, the student turns up dead either in or outside of their home. So far their has been 3 victims but the last victim lasted 4 day's. But the creepyest thing is that all the victims are boy's. So now Usagi wont let me walk home alone and he come's and picks me up in that red sport's car of of his. I swear he only picks me up to show off thatcar. sometimes I'm able to walk home because I walk with Haruka because we live in the same direction.

 A/N: Hey guy's this Is my first story  and I know that the chapter's are short but please bare with it. Along the way of the book, I will try to make the chapter's longer. This is also my first time writing a book like this and If you don't like yaoi then don't read but if you do enjoy :). Also, if you have time, give me some ideas on how you would like the story to go but I do have a story line.