Chapter 8: Where are you taking me?

I felt dead inside. Correction, I felt dead all over, inside and outside. I wanted Usagi, more than I could ever imagin. I was lying down on the hard, bumpy floor of the van I was thrown into. Where were they taking us? So many question's ran through my head, knowing that most of them wouldn't get answered. My vision started to go blury but not from my tear's, it was from the gun shot in my right upper thigh. I had lost alot of blood. Then, I felt someone grab me. I wanted to fight but what was the point? I was gonna die anyway. " Rest him against the teacher" Shion shouted at Sora and Jun. Now I was resting againsted Mr. Hiro. He looked down at me with fear and concern in his eyes. It was hard to keep looking back at him, my head became heavy. Jun crowched dowm beside me, grabbing my hair in the process. I squinted at the pain of his grasp. " Yo Shion, I think the kid's lost to much blood" he stated. ( Thank you captin obious) Shion looked down at me. He was debating if I was ok or not. He then wispered something into Sora's ear and then into Jun's ear. They both nodded, then stared down ata me and Mr. Hiro.

I didn't know what Shion wispered but I was gonna find out sooner or later. Sora walked over to Mr. Hiro and untied his hand but didn't let go of his wrist's. Meanwhile, Jun put me between Mr. Hiro's leg's so that I was wresting against him. ( OMG, soooooo wrong, he's my teacher) Then, Sora broought Mr.Hiro's arms around me so it looked like he was holding me, ( Oh Usagi would kill someone if he knew this happened) and then tied Mr. Hiro's hands back together. I was now unable to move my upper torso. Click. Someone snapped a photo of me and Mr. Hiro. shit! I could feel someone grab my right leg. Jun had started to unwrap the bloody torn up shirt off my wounded leg. I could feel the pressure leave my leg, my leg was still bleeding. Shion knlet down next to us, observing our emotion's. He pulled out a pen knife which made me flinch at the sight. Mr. Hiro's arm's tightened around me. Shion tore my jeans ( using the pen knife) so that it looked like I was wearing girl short short's. All three of the men looked at my gun shot leg. " Who's turn is it?" Sora asked. ( Wait what) Shion simply grabbed a box that was right next to him. " Sora, grab his leg and jun, pass me that wrag" He ordered.

Shion took his pen knife and started to cut the gun shot hole in my leg so that it was bigger. I was screaming at the pain that flowed throught my body. Tears streamed down my face like a water fall. Once Shion put the knife down, he put his hand inside the wound which made me scream even louder. Sora had put my left leg between his so that I couldn't move it. Shion was sitting over my right leg which was in pain. Mr. Hiro seemed to hold me tighter so that I would not arch my back as much. I could feel his tear drops fall onto my sholder. Jun just stood their, wide eyed at my leg. He started taking pictiures. This is wrong.

A minute later, Shion pulled his hand out of the wound with a bullet in his hand. There was blood everywhere and on everyone.( Except Sora and Jun) I was panting heavley from the pain. Shion got a needle and thread and started to stich the wound closed. I couldn't get out anymore scream's. Once he was done, he bandaged my leg up. The pain was still strong and flowing through my body.

 They didn't bother to untie Mr. Hiro from holding me. They just left us. I looked up at Mr. Hiro, he was staring back with pain in his eyes. His face was the last thing I saw before Everything went back.

A/N: Hey guy's, I'm sorry that this chapter is alittle bit late and short. I found it really hard to write this chapter. Hopefully my next chapter will be better that this one. Please don't hate me.