Chapter 2: I hate the doctor's

“USAGI!!!!!" I grown “I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE DOCTOR'S" " Misaki, grow up you are going to the doctor's weather you like it or not" he replies. Man do I hate the Doctors. Sure, it's just a yearly checkup but I still hate it. I always try to worm myself out of going but then Usagi ALLLLLLWAYS says ' you're brother would cut off my head and then make it an ornament' as if he could do something like that....... could he do that?

 (Minutes later)

  We arrive at the doctors at 3:30 pm. right on time as always. Whilst we were sitting down, I notice that there was two other people in the clinic. A guy who looked like he had just came back from the North Pole. The other guy was reading a newspaper. He reminded me of someone I knew. Then it hit me, it was Mr. Hiro, my teacher. (His hair was brown and well maintained. He isn’t that tall though, I'm almost as tall as him.) As anyone would do if you saw someone you knew, I went over to say hi and try to introduce Usagi to Him. “Hey, Mr. Hiro, funny meeting you here" I thought that was the best way to start a convocation. “Oh, hello Misaki, what are you doing here, did you come by yourself? “He replied. I hung my head in sadness. “Sadly it's my yearly checkup. But I didn’t come alone, Usagi came with me. Mr. Hiro looked at me as if he'd just saw a ghost.

  Usagi must of herd the convocation because he was stand right behind me at that point. Instantly, I was swung into my teacher's arms. He held me as if he was protecting me. Ok what's going on? “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MISAKI YOU PERVERT!!!!?”  Mr. Hiro screamed at the top of his lungs. “Hiro, you out of all people should know what I've done to him" he replied with that cheeky grin of his. Wait. Do they know each other?

 (After the tension goes down)

  Mr. Hiro explains that he and Usagi were dating but the relationship ended because apparently Usagi did really dirty things to Mr. Hiro (knowing Usagi it's true. I know from experience) and that the relationship ended from there. That means I wasn’t Usagi's first love? “Ok Misaki, the doctor can see you know" the nurse said, whilst looking at her computer. Crap!

A/N: Hello again reader's, as you can see this is also a short chapter but I promise that the next chapter will be long.