Chapter 11: What happens at night

*Pain, sorrow and death were in my mind. Everywhere I looked there was blood. Tears were streaming down my face and, in the cornor of my eye, I saw three figure walk towards me. They gave me the creeps so I began but to only fall flat on my face. Now they were over me. They all wore name tages and the names were strange. The first one read Suiside, the second one read Cutting and the third read Depression. Wait, this was all in my head. Whey were they here? I finally got rid of thease guys once Istarted Collage. Why do they show  up now? I guess it's the fact that I'm being tortured. 

" Leave me alone" I whispered. They all looked at each  other and then back at me. Suiside grabbed me by the arm and yanked me up. I began to scream and flail my arms around, trying to break free but Cutting and Depression goined in. Luckly for me, Cutting had a blade in his wrist so I pulled it out and began slashing at the three. Once they all let go, I saw a light and I just darted for the light and~*

 I woke up and found Mr. Hiro looking down at me. I was in a cold sweat.

" Are you ok?" He whispered. I nod and began to look around the room. I need to find a clock. " It's 5.00 am, we have 18 hours for Usagi and Nowaki  to find us." " So we have 18 hours worth of torture" Mr. Hiro looked shocked at thoes words. ( I was only being honest)

~ 2 hour time skip...... ( they only fall back asleep, 16 hours remaining)

I awoke to Shion slapping my face. " Ow" I groan. " Wake up" he ordered. I wanted to just ignore him but I felt like he may do something if I fell back asleep so, I looked up at him.

" Where are the other idots?"  Mr. Hiro asked.. Shion only gave him a grunt and walked over to a shelf and pulled something off but I couldn't see what it was. " Who's first?" He asked, grinning whilst he turned around. In his hand's, their was a tazor gun and a leather whip. At that moment, I was shacking so much that I felt like I was in Alaska. " Me" Mr. Hiro said.

 " No!" I practally yell in his face. I didn't want to watch Mr. Hiro get totured but then again, I guess it was the same for him. " Misaki," he began, " I'm you're teacher and older than you." Tears were streaming down my face. I opened my mouth to say something again but I was cut off by someone walking in. It was Sora, he also held a leather whip. " Which one do me and Jun get?" He asked. Shion pointed towards me and Mr. Hiro. " The shrimp" and in that moment, Sora smiled and walked toward's us.

 Once we were un- chained, Sora grabbed me by the arm and began to drag me away from Mr. Hiro. " NO!!" That was the last thing I herd before being dragged off into another room. The room was dark and the only light was from the torch on the wall next to a table.

 I could see Jun out of the cornor of my eye, he was holding something but I couldn't see what it was. "C'mon" Sora ordered as he pulled me ferther into the room. I was relaing in my head what I could do to try and escape or tell Usagi and Dr. Nowaki where me and Mr. Hiro were.

I gaze down to my feet to see that their covered in dirt, glass and blood. They stang everytime I would start to walk. I tried to ignore the pain but it was no use plus, Jun had broke my ankel a few hours ago. I was snapped from my thought's when I felt someone making me lying down. I began to flail my arms and attempted to flail my legs around. Then, a fist came into my chest. I was gasping for air as my hands were held above my head. Sora was above me. ( Usagi's gonna kick you're ass to the moon) I gave him the best angry face that I could but it didn't seem to work.

I could feel my hands being once again cuffed but this time, not to a wall but something cold. I was tied down to a table. The table that only showed with a faint candle light. 

 Once again, Jun had his camrea and was non stop snapping photo's of me. " Shall we get started?" Sora smirked. Jun simply nodded back at him then, they both pulled out tazor guns. " P-please don't" I begged but they just laughed at me with no simpathy in their eye's. Jun was on my left and Sora was on my right with them both holding the tazor gun's high above their head's. 

3.... 2.....1..... ZAP!!!!!

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out. 

Click. Now that was one more photo added to Jun's collectin. I was still trying to find a way to let Usagi and Dr. Nowaki know where me and Mr. Hiro were but then it hit me and I felt really stupid about it. A while ago, Usagi put a phone tracking app onto my cell so he could find me if I was ever late home.  It didn't matter if my phone was because he still would be able to find me. ( I found that out the hard way.)

 ZAP!!!!! 

 I let out another ear pirecing scream. Everything around me was going blurry and my eye lid's felt heavy. I needed to stay awake. " P-P-please S-stop." I stuttered. 

" Now why would we want to do that?" Jun chuckeled and then punched me in the face. I began to cough and I spat out a little bit of blood. They kept tazoring me non stop and with each blow I screamed me out in pain.

Please Usagi........

Hurry up........  I fear that I'm slipping into the darkness inside me.

 13 hours left to live.