+1+

.
.
.
.

It's starting again.
The laughter, the giggles, the whispered, the nudging and pointing; the day to day nightmare you had to go through.

It's always been like this...always will be like this.
You've always suffered like this, everyday people who know nothing about you like to whisper such impudent words. From one person to another; teasing eyes burning a hole in your back...

When did it all being again? You can barely remember...perhaps the day you were born...the day you opened your eyes...from the day you began to understand words and could finally form yours? 

Either way, it mattered little. 

Voices...
Constant voices...
Bickering, laughing, taunting voices...
Voices that were slowly eating you apart.

And finally...a break through. A sharp sword split those voices in half, erased them even.

A deep voice filled with such comfort you had never felt called out : "Can you  all shut the fuck up?", a loud irritated groan; quite yet so effective. At once those whispers stop, the evil gazes hide themselves. From the back of the class where you are seated, you find the confidence sparked with curiosity to look up at your saviour. 

Kim Namjoon

Tall poised man, filled with such greatness, brown almond eyes that made contact with yours for a split second before looking away. A natural leader everyone idolised, gifted with the skill to acquire and apply knowledge so easily and most importantly the obvious of them all; gifted with such an unfair amount of attractiveness, it was almost bewitching.

Compared to him, you were nothing but dust. He was the towering sun that gave life to others; a being with a natural pull that attracted millions around him to come flocking in; all in the end came and went so unnoticeably to him, their faces barely recognisable, names barely memorable, you were nothing but one of those millions who walked past his great figure everyday, not even getting the chance to get a glance of his face past the crowds.

But it was different today, because for once you were basked under the warmth of the son, even if it was just for a few seconds.

"Alright Mr Kim, that's quiet enough, can everyone please get back to taking notes for this semester, you all have a test on Gauntlett's theory on representation of race in a weeks time, thank you", the professor quite done with the class bickering called out, her eyes focused on her computer.

Namjoon smirks, " sorry, my bad".