*35*

The tall apartment loomed over you.
It almost looked like the budding was tall enough to reach up to god damn space!

While Namjoon was busy locking his.car, you and Coco were both looking up at your mouth wide open.
Whoever this friend was he or she was probably rich as rich can be because goodness!
When the three of you stepped in, you were welcomed by the sight of fancy ass shit everywhere!

See through the elevator, marble flooring a fucking restaurant/ cafe on the ground floor and the way the place was decorated screamed money.

You were so busy looking around the place, you didn't notice where you were walking and accidentally ended up bumping into someones back.

'Oh, I'm ever so sorry!' you quick stated at the person who slowly turned to face you.
When you looked up from the floor your eyes were met with the eyes of a man who was around the same hight as Namjoon.

He wore casual clothes and boy was he stunning!

'It's alright' he flashed you a smile.

'I was standing in the way, to begin with'

Coco who was inside her basket began to start barking gaining the attention of those around you.

You brought the basket close to your face and placed your finger on top of your lips.
'Coco shh' you lightly hissed at her.

'she's excited!' the man chuckled as he waved at Coco who barked as a response.
'My names Jaebum, it's a pleasure to meet you umm Ms...'
Before you could introduce yourself to Jaebum, you felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist.

'Mrs Kim' Namjoon smiled.
'Excuse me?' you raised your brows at your partner.

Jaebum's smile soon turned into a playful smirk.
'Ah, if it ain't the infamous Kim Namjoon himself'

The two men exchanged a firm handshake and although it wasn't obvious, the two seemed to have this odd aura around them that silently whisperer cold war.

Jaebum looked down at you again with his innocent smile.
'I'm afraid I must leave now, but before that' he took your free hand and places a small kiss on top before giving Namjoon a pat on the back and walking away.
' see you around you, Mrs Kim' he blew you a small kiss before disappearing through the door.

You smiled and waved at him.
You slowly turned to be face to face with a very unimpressed Namjoon who had his arms folded and was giving you a judgemental look.

'c'mon lets get going' he spoke before entering the elevator.
You gave a small nod before following behind him.

The two of you silently stood there next to each other as the elevator began to go up.
You began to fiddle with the end of your top; you turned to look at Namjoon was had his eyes focused on the other elevators that were going up and down.

You let out a small sigh.
'Joonie!' you placed Coco's basket down and wrapped your arms around the males and brought him closer to you.
'Don't be like this please' you pulled on his arm.

Namjoon only gave you a small glance before getting his phone out.

You took a step back and squinted your eyes.
'oh two can play that game hoe' you thought to yourself.

Finally, the elevator stopped and the doors slid open.
You picked up Coco's basket and walked out first.

When you looked around the long hallway you were amazed to see the number of doors.
The floor was layered with a red carpet that covered the whole entire surface, the wooden walls were decorated with several paintings or ornaments that seems very expensive.

'This way' Namjoon bluntly spoke earning a hand to the chest from you.
After walking through the long ass hallways the two of you finally stopped in front of the door no.967.

Namjoon pressed the doorbell two times before taking a step back.
Not even 2 seconds and the wooden door swings open to reveal a tall well-built man with a very excited look on his face.

'where's the dog!!'
He exclaimed excitedly.

........................................................................
................................................

Who is this mysterious man I wonder 🤔🤔🤔