+6+

The whole entire night you had done nothing but think about the  project
You searched all over the Internet for ideas
And finally came with a conclusion

Since you were so deep in thought, not to mention, had barley gotten a wink of sleep, you were barley focusing on your surroundings, inevitably, you ended up dumping into someone causing you to fall down...nice, how embrassing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"you quickly apologised looking up at the person.
"Hey, Miss (l/n)" Thank god that it was just Namjoon, "it's no worries at all" As per usual, he was wearing his signature, stunning dimple smile. He held out his hand to hold you up which you gladly took " you alright there?", he chuckled, you cheeks felt a bit warm "y-yeah I-I'm fine"

The two of you catted while walking to class, catching up on a few things but most importantly, talking about the project.

"So you got anything for out project?" he questioned you while opening the class door, gesturing you to go in first; what a gentleman. You gave him a small nod to thank him.

"Yeah, actually, I have a few things written down" you answered back, getting your notebook out your bag. "That's great!" he exclaimed "man we're going to get straight As on this project I'm telling you!' you both laugh. "I'm sure we will" you nodded.

"Oh, by the way, it seemed you were pretty busy this whole week, do you mind sharing?" he questioned you, "ohh..uhm yeah to be honest, busy is an understatement, it was absolutely chaotic" you rolled your eyes, "I'm actually moving out from my home this weekend so you know, just busy preparing everything". Namjoon nodded understandingly, "ahh yep that makes sense, but hey, if you ever need help moving all your things don't hesitate to give me a call yeah", he ruffled your hair. Wow did your heart just skip a beat?

You giggle, tucking your hair behind your ears, "thank you, I really appreciate the help Namjoon, I'll be sure to call you if I need to"

You weren't sure why, but for whatever reason, you felt your tiredness completely melt away at his touch.