☀️☀️19☀️☀️

'Baby, wake up' Namjoon's rough, sexy morning voice groaned in your ears.
'5 more minutes' you moaned as you covered your face with the soft blanket the two of you were sharing.

Namjoon's naked arms were wrapped around your body, his fingers rubbing slow circles on your back.

Namjoon had decided to stay over at yours since he felt like you needed his support for some odd and overprotective reason.

You let out a tired yawn before pushing your lazy ass body up.
Today was a important day, sort of, you had agreed with Namjoon's offer to get that job he was talking about, as soon as you agreed he had instantly called them up and had booked an appointment for you.

'Ugh' you groaned as you stared at your reflection on the mirror.
You tummy was poking out, your double chin was fucking showing up, oily ass skin god did you looked fucked.

You quickly moved your gaze to Namjoon who was putting on his top over his fine ass body.
Namjoon gave you a playful smirk as soon as he noticed your eyes glued to his body.
'Like what you see?'
Your cheeks turned a bright pink in embarrassment 'I wasn't looking!'

Your partner only let out a chuckle as he pulled you in to a tight embrace.
'I'll wait outside for you beautiful'
Once Namjoon has left and shut the door behind him, you began to undress yourself.

You stopped and looked in the mirror.
You looked hideous.
You had stretch mark everywhere, you looked like you were bloody present for gods sake.
You quickly slipped on your clothes and walked away from the mirror not wanting to look at your disgusting reflection anymore.

How you wished you too had perfect figure like that Beck bitch and the rest of the girls.
But the though of not eating and sports was enough to make you say I quit.

'Sorry for the wait' you smiled once you opened the door and walked to the living room.
Namjoon looked up from his phone and his chin dropped, he quickly stood up and pulled you into a short yet sweet kiss.

'God your beautiful' he stated as his hands traveled down your body.
'Ha I wish, I look like a fucking hippo'

The male frowned, he extended his hand to push your chin up so that your eyes met.
'Don't say that about yourself baby, your beautiful everywhere, from head to toe, even when you wake up and feel like you just came back from the dead or when you haven't brushed your hair and are just wearing sweats, you stunning in every way possible and I'm a lucky ass man to have you as my girlfriend'

His words wrapped around you like soft velvet, each letter that bounced out of his lips softly kissed your heart.
The way he looked at you.
The way he loves you.
There was no sexual desires, just pure love.

'Now let get to work' Namjoon smile down at you.
'Yeah' you smiled back 'let's'